PDA

View Full Version : How to get experience points quick?

asdfghjkl
12-27-10, 02:13 PM
Any advice on how to get quick experience points?

Unregistered
12-27-10, 04:06 PM
Any advice on how to get quick experience points?

Two ways

More tables=more tips.

And only use one of the appliances @ a time (either all ovens or all brewers)...don't mix the two...then you can go through each of the foods @ a faster rate of time and get the bonus points faster. Hope it helps you out.

Unregistered
12-27-10, 07:43 PM
How does it help to use only the mixers or the ovens but not at the same time? I'm confused about that...just sell drinks only or bakery items only? And why only one appliance? I would think more appliances cooking away and just choosing fast prep items would be better. Thanks for clarification :)

Unregistered
12-27-10, 08:31 PM
More confused than ever
1) Why only one appliance at a time?
2) Like sell back and forth to have only 11 mixers or 11 ovens going at a time?
3) Is it important to cycle through all of the bakery items?
4) Also important to cycle through rapidly? Actually not better to have tons of high $ food available?
I notice some of the High Level bakeries have minimal food, while other High Levels have tons!
Thanks if you can help clarify. Maybe there is no one "best" strategy in the game :)

Unregistered
12-27-10, 08:52 PM
More confused than ever
1) Why only one appliance at a time?
2) Like sell back and forth to have only 11 mixers or 11 ovens going at a time?
3) Is it important to cycle through all of the bakery items?
4) Also important to cycle through rapidly? Actually not better to have tons of high $ food available?
I notice some of the High Level bakeries have minimal food, while other High Levels have tons!
Thanks if you can help clarify. Maybe there is no one "best" strategy in the game :)

Not 1 only...but if you have for example 6 appliances - have them all the same type. That way, if for example you are baking cookies it will take half the time to completely get to the 4th level and get all the bonus points and gems for that item...then you bake something else. You can bake the same item for 6 hours, then the next item for 2 hours, etc based on the amount of time you are on, not sleeping, working, etc. I usually base what I'm baking on what I'll be doing x amount of hours when they are ready, so they don't spoil (not baking something that is ready in 3 hours just before I go to sleep, for example).

In terms of lots of food a lot of people have several items available, others have 200,000 of the same item...it depends on your personal preference. But once I "master" a food (hit level 4) I don't bake that item anymore. I move to others that will get me more bonus experience. Hope this helps

Unregistered
12-27-10, 08:55 PM
You may also notice that people block the front door from opening while they are preparing food...or while they are sleeping, etc. It's so your customer satisfaction stays @ 100 - and you dont run out of food.

Unregistered
03-14-11, 09:38 AM
You may also notice that people block the front door from opening while they are preparing food...or while they are sleeping, etc. It's so your customer satisfaction stays @ 100 - and you dont run out of food.

Hope they don't change that.