PDA

View Full Version : Not enough stars!

jaynesce
05-31-13, 03:57 PM
I'm at the point where I need to get 12 stars per island to unlock the next one. If I don't, I go back and play old levels but it's getting more frustrating! I just hit the first fire island, and only got 7 stars. What sucks is that I finished some of them so early (obviously with fire growing there's no incentive to keep playing for points!) but only got one star. I somehow finished 162 in 11 seconds which was insane.

Any tips on how to get more stars in fire levels or in general? I wish finishing at a certain number of moves got you bonus points (I finished one level that was 60 turns with 35 left and got 1 star, because the entire board was blasters and bombs and just blew up at once) or finishing with a certain amount of time left. That would help.

Phaedrakiki
05-31-13, 10:39 PM
Earlier today, I left a message about earning points in another thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?52789-Which-gives-you-more-points). It's just basic info...hopefully others will post more tips/tricks as well. I'm still so jealous of your 11-second beat on level 162!!! :p