PDA

View Full Version : Food gone super fast!

Unregistered
12-26-10, 11:32 PM
I baked a lot of goodies and I mean a lot, and It was gone in literally less than 5 seconds! Has this happened to anyone?

Unregistered
12-27-10, 07:28 AM
I baked a lot of goodies and I mean a lot, and It was gone in literally less than 5 seconds! Has this happened to anyone?

Yes it has happened to many, including me. It is aggravating but hopefully just a temporary glitch at the time. It happened for one day and so far since it is okay.

Unregistered
12-28-10, 07:47 PM

This happens to me too. Although, I seem to still get all the money the food is worth....
So I guess it's not bad.
I have seen people blocking their doors so that customers cannot come in, I am affraid to this & lose all my food - I would rather lose it & get paid for it

Unregistered
12-29-10, 08:19 AM
I've never lost my food when my door was blocked. Its when I unblock it ... within minutes my fully stocked counters (at least 10 counters with 24 hours of baking on them) are empty. I never seem to notice if I've lost or gained coins.

GirlyGirlGlz
04-11-11, 09:52 AM
This just happened to me. I just filled my counters with tons of food when I went to check on my Restaurant and like 1 min later when I came back to my Bakery I got the message that I earned 95,000 coins and all my food was gone that I had just put there. Guess I had some really hungry people. At least I got the coins, I guess, but now I have to close and wait til I have food again. :(

ericayy
04-15-11, 03:46 AM
Yes it happened to me once and I got the payments. I'm fine with this.

GirlyGirlGlz
04-25-11, 04:37 PM
This keeps happening to me and I notice its when I've been closed for a couple days to stock food. As soon as I open, then exit, then after about 30 mins I go to see if I have tips, all my food is gone. There's no way that 10 counters with food that have 5000+ servings can be gone in 30 mins. I mean I still get the coins, but then I have to close again to make more food and usually with that much food, I'm cooking stuff that takes a day to finish thinking I have enough food to last til then. It has to do with me being closed cause I can have the same amount of food, be open, go to bed, wake up and still have food on my counters with maybe one empty ready for the next food I have to finish. Should I send a message to them?

badger8
04-25-11, 04:54 PM
What you can do to avoid not having any food to serve is open the door before you serve the stuff ready to go on the appliances. Then come back. Your counters will probably be empty, but you will still have a bunch of food ready to be served. I have done this after vacation closings and it works just fine. I have not had the second round disappear yet.

GirlyGirlGlz
04-25-11, 05:20 PM
What you can do to avoid not having any food to serve is open the door before you serve the stuff ready to go on the appliances. Then come back. Your counters will probably be empty, but you will still have a bunch of food ready to be served. I have done this after vacation closings and it works just fine. I have not had the second round disappear yet.

So maybe it does have to do with closing too long? The only other thing that I can think of that I did different than any other time is that I happen to buy instant cooks for a couple of items. I'll try what you're saying, but I think I'm still gonna send something to support to see what I can find.

badger8
04-26-11, 04:18 PM
Sounds good! Would you post what you find out??
Thanks!

saintlover
05-09-11, 06:07 AM
I usually stock pile food and only open once a week for about 30 minutes while im tipping neighbors. When I come back my counters are almost all empty and I will have yielded upwards of a million coins in that short 30 minutes. It must calculate how much you would have sold in the time you were closed and just wipe you out. At this point coins mean almost noting. I've expanded, bought every thing there is for coins. I just play to play now. Every day I visit all neighbors and gift.