PDA

View Full Version : Cookie cutter bakeries

Unregistered
12-25-10, 08:21 PM
TL how about a little more variety with the decorations so that all our bakeries don't have the exact same things?

Unregistered
12-26-10, 10:53 AM
TL how about a little more variety with the decorations so that all our bakeries don't have the exact same things?

..agreed.. need much more decor material, preferably items that cost coins instead of the gems again.

And please don't recycle the Restaurant Decor into the Bakery game, either.

Unregistered
12-26-10, 01:31 PM
yes!!! Finally someone said it! There should be more variety with the decor and opportunities to buy with coins!!!

Unregistered
01-01-11, 10:23 PM
KEYWORD = COINS.
I have tons of coins and nothing to spend them on :(

Unregistered
01-02-11, 10:14 AM
KEYWORD = COINS.
I have tons of coins and nothing to spend them on :(

I agree. I suppose the coins will eventually be used up on the very expensive expansions, but even then the decor will still be the same as everyone else's, except in a different spot. Hoping that 2011 will bring Bakery Story to a new level in many ways!

TastyCakes
01-02-11, 10:43 AM
I am guilty of a very cookie cutter baker because I cannot find how to even change my walls or floors. Can somebody advise how I can do at least that.

TastyCakes
01-02-11, 10:52 AM
I am guilty of a very cookie cutter baker because I cannot find how to even change my walls or floors. Can somebody advise how I can do at least that.

Never Mind. I just noticed that the wallpaper and floor decoration features are not supported for Android.

@#$%! iPhone snobs.

Unregistered
01-03-11, 12:21 AM
Never Mind. I just noticed that the wallpaper and floor decoration features are not supported for Android.

@#$%! iPhone snobs.

Who are you calling snobs? If you wanted functional apps for your phone you should have gotten an IPhone. When Mac came out, there were not very many programs written for mac. We had to wait years and years for software devs to catch up. Now the shoe is on the other foot. IPhone created apps and helped devs to create them for their product. It will be years before Droid can match that....get an Iphone or get used to it.

Unregistered
01-03-11, 06:39 PM
Who are you calling snobs? If you wanted functional apps for your phone you should have gotten an IPhone. When Mac came out, there were not very many programs written for mac. We had to wait years and years for software devs to catch up. Now the shoe is on the other foot. IPhone created apps and helped devs to create them for their product. It will be years before Droid can match that....get an Iphone or get used to it.

This is an app made for both iPhone and Android, so it does not seem unreasonable to ensure that Android users get the same functionality as the iPhone users. And I am an iPhone person, I just don't understand why this game cuts out the wall and floor decs for Android.

Unregistered
01-04-11, 06:38 PM

Right because everyone should HAVE to go through at&t or verizon soon? Come on I am not calling you a snob, but cant you see the frusteration? If you have been with mac from the begining you should understand. I would love an iphone, but apparently I dont have credit to be with at&t. So its not an option. And the fact that I cant have one because I dont fit in to the little club, feels snobbish. Not that you are one. Just trying to explain the other side. Its totally my own fault, but that doesnt change how it feels.