PDA

View Full Version : I don't hv the menu to purchase windows & paintings...

PRINCE69
12-24-10, 05:01 PM
How come I don't have the menu to purchase windows and wall paintings. Why is that so? My bakery is 1.0.3 ... Pls adv.

Unregistered
12-24-10, 08:13 PM
How come I don't have the menu to purchase windows and wall paintings. Why is that so? My bakery is 1.0.3 ... Pls adv.

Weird..
Try shutting the app down in the multitask bar..
maybe that will help.. if not you might have to send TeamLava an email.

Unregistered
12-24-10, 08:53 PM

If the other suggestion doesn't work, delete and reinstall the app. That may fix too.

Unregistered
12-24-10, 09:04 PM
If the other suggestion doesn't work, delete and reinstall the app. That may fix too.

If none of those work, what OS are you running? Maybe sync to ensure you're running the most current

Unregistered
12-25-10, 06:55 AM
The windows and paintings option come up after i updated my bakery and restaurant story in apps store.

Unregistered
12-25-10, 08:16 AM
The windows and paintings option come up after i updated my bakery and restaurant story in apps store.

There ya go. fixed!

Unregistered
12-26-10, 10:19 PM
my friend is using ipad and he can purchase windows and paintings but i can't as i'm using iphone...~_~

Unregistered
12-26-10, 11:38 PM
my friend is using ipad and he can purchase windows and paintings but i can't as i'm using iphone...~_~

update your bakery story app and the option will appear