run and tell that, Norman
NOO, NOO, Norman

Free Gems maybe Norman?

Haha Happy Holidays(:
+ Reply to Thread
Quick Navigation Restaurant Story Discussion

Unregistered
12-24-10, 03:15 PM
Merry Christmas sad loser. Keep your day..u suck as a song writer. What? No Job? Ah, that's why the waaaaahing.

Unregistered
12-24-10, 03:25 PM
Merry Christmas sad loser. Keep your day..u suck as a song writer. What? No Job? Ah, that's why the waaaaahing.

don't take it too seriously lol.. its obviously a joke so calm down? what there can't be jokes...
merry christmas to you too loser. get laid.

not trying to become a song write lmao.. do you even know the original song.. its a parody dumb ass.

Unregistered
12-24-10, 03:26 PM

lmao this is actually funny!
it's from the bed intruder guy! haha

oh and you sir like he/she said. get laid ha

Unregistered
12-24-10, 04:12 PM
lmao this is actually funny!
it's from the bed intruder guy! haha

oh and you sir like he/she said. get laid ha

Who? Bed intruder guy? What?
If you're gonna parody, how about a frame of reference that is known. Not something obscure. No wonder people don't see the humor

Unregistered
12-24-10, 04:27 PM
Who? Bed intruder guy? What?
If you're gonna parody, how about a frame of reference that is known. Not something obscure. No wonder people don't see the humor

i think he/she tried doing this as a funny thing.. the bed intruder is very stupid and he's just trying to prove a point.. i liked it

Unregistered
12-24-10, 05:24 PM

^ sad loser? They were ripped off. People have their own opinions. Be quiet

Unregistered
12-24-10, 07:15 PM
^ sad loser? They were ripped off. People have their own opinions. Be quiet

I think we are all being ripped off. We are playing a game that supposedly is suppose to give us WEEKLY updates, yet i don't see that.. they are making us buy gems and they are way too over priced.. so many bugs they need to do, not just for Restaurant Story but for the rest of the games TeamLava has... it's really starting to get irritating, we complain and complain yet they don't care about our concerns so i'm guessing they don't care if they get any money at all..
and about the song... it's suppose to be a joke.. not literally. so don't take it too seriously geez..

Unregistered
12-24-10, 07:38 PM
I think we are all being ripped off. We are playing a game that supposedly is suppose to give us WEEKLY updates, yet i don't see that.. they are making us buy gems and they are way too over priced.. so many bugs they need to do, not just for Restaurant Story but for the rest of the games TeamLava has... it's really starting to get irritating, we complain and complain yet they don't care about our concerns so i'm guessing they don't care if they get any money at all..
and about the song... it's suppose to be a joke.. not literally. so don't take it too seriously geez..

Hi, it's Christmas. I know not everyone celebrates, but can we all lighten up a little. Theyre off for the holidays so aren't reading anyways. I'm here waiting for my kid to sleep before santa arrives, checking to see if anyone needs help like the poor guy who had his phone stolen.

Can we all just chill and be nice for one weekend? Day? Evening? Hour?

Personally, I never heard of the song so don't get the joke. No prob tho. They just provided some updates so I'm ok. I know everyone can't afford gems. I know others are upset about updates.

But can't we drop the contentious stuff, at least for Christmas?

Merry Christmas. Hope team is having a good one. Hope you all are too.

Unregistered
12-24-10, 08:04 PM
Hi, it's Christmas. I know not everyone celebrates, but can we all lighten up a little. Theyre off for the holidays so aren't reading anyways. I'm here waiting for my kid to sleep before santa arrives, checking to see if anyone needs help like the poor guy who had his phone stolen.

Can we all just chill and be nice for one weekend? Day? Evening? Hour?

Personally, I never heard of the song so don't get the joke. No prob tho. They just provided some updates so I'm ok. I know everyone can't afford gems. I know others are upset about updates.

But can't we drop the contentious stuff, at least for Christmas?

Merry Christmas. Hope team is having a good one. Hope you all are too.

Agreed. I saw the guy's post about his phone.. i hope TeamLava can help him figure out the problem..
but it's Christmas it's time for all of us to be in a good mood and wait for Santa (: hah
and you tube the song btw.. it's called the bed intruder(itunes version)
anyhow..
Merry Christmas Everybody. Have a good one

Unregistered
01-06-11, 11:17 AM
hilarious!!!

love it...