PDA

View Full Version : Level 53 help!!!

nikkibobo
04-30-13, 06:44 PM
How do I pass this level?

Phaedrakiki
05-01-13, 04:47 AM
Hi, I found a thread for Level 53 (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?41615-Need-help....Stuck-on-Level-53)--hopefully it has some help for you.

I don't remember 53, & I'm out of energy to take a look. Plus I'm stuck on 105 right now, so I need all my energy if I'm ever gonna pass it! (Evil doom jewels so fast--Arrggh!) :mad:

OpeningCeremony
05-01-13, 11:51 AM
yea i feel bad when people ask for help on a lower level because it'll waste one of my energies if i go take a look at it. for some people they are able to look at the level and close out of it without having an energy taken away, doesn't work for me though :/

but if people could post a pic of the level, that could help jog my memory :)

nikkibobo
05-01-13, 03:19 PM
Thanks guys!!! This game is addicting...but yet very frustrating :)

nikkibobo
05-01-13, 03:24 PM
Wow...so I just went and played...and a diamond and rocket cleared the glass in one shot. Yay!!!

Phaedrakiki
05-01-13, 04:58 PM
Congrats! :D

Phaedrakiki
05-01-13, 05:15 PM
yea i feel bad when people ask for help on a lower level because it'll waste one of my energies if i go take a look at it. for some people they are able to look at the level and close out of it without having an energy taken away, doesn't work for me though :/

but if people could post a pic of the level, that could help jog my memory :)

Oh, that's awful restarting takes an energy from you! It's done that to me, too (when JM gets a bit glitchy,) but luckily not lately. Knock wood! Restarting is so handy, especially on tough levels with small amounts of time/moves. I always use it on digging levels...to make sure I start with a flat (horizontal) match against the dirt tiles. I'm using it on 105 right now, not that it's helped me so far. Fast doom jewels! I'm so jealous of you guys up there islands away, playing with fire, 🔥 lol... ;)

OpeningCeremony
05-01-13, 05:28 PM
Oh, that's awful restarting takes an energy from you! It's done that to me, too (when JM gets a bit glitchy,) but luckily not lately. Knock wood! Restarting is so handy, especially on tough levels with small amounts of time/moves. I always use it on digging levels...to make sure I start with a flat (horizontal) match against the dirt tiles. I'm using it on 105 right now, not that it's helped me so far. Fast doom jewels! I'm so jealous of you guys up there islands away, playing with fire, 🔥 lol... ;)

hehe you'll get there soon! i'm slightly behind on my other account and still in the Eerie Estate island. so whenever i get to levels that were really hard again, it's quite painful. it's like reliving a nightmare.

Phaedrakiki
05-01-13, 06:00 PM
Haha! Nightmare indeed! I know, there are some levels I'd prefer not to see again. Though I wish I had a 2nd device, so I could have another account...that would be cool...