PDA

View Full Version : Hour for more energy?

kellabella83
04-11-13, 12:17 PM
Am I the only one who thinks a hour to refill energy is a little long? All the other games like this give you anywhere from 20-30 minutes. I think Bubble Mania Seasons takes longer than Bubble Mania but nothing close to a hour!

Is there anyway you can change the time? Even if its only by 10 minutes. That would still be something :)

mmilonga
04-11-13, 04:05 PM
No, you are not the only one. An hour wait for just one try to pass a level is way too much. And then you only get to play 30 seconds, on a timed level, for example. They want you to spend money. That's all

kellabella83
04-12-13, 12:58 PM
That's crazy! I was never spend my money on these games

tara18233
04-14-13, 09:07 PM
i agree they need to change the amount of time it takes to refill your energy

thesacredphoenix
04-15-13, 11:20 PM
While I do partially agree, I think if it had unlimited plays it wouldn't have me coming back to play it more. I started playing this when it first came out months ago and still look forward to 15 minute sessions a few times a day with it. So it's not all bad!

Phaedrakiki
04-24-13, 05:56 PM
While I do partially agree, I think if it had unlimited plays it wouldn't have me coming back to play it more. I started playing this when it first came out months ago and still look forward to 15 minute sessions a few times a day with it. So it's not all bad!
I agree! Though I get really resentful of the energy-situation during timed levels when I get knocked out in a few minutes (or less when doom jewels involved!)