PDA

View Full Version : Sonic and forever mixer.

Unregistered
12-21-10, 07:43 PM
Anyone can tell me why special functions does the sonic mixer and forever mixer do?

Unregistered
12-21-10, 08:16 PM
Sonic speeds up the tine for cooking

Forever your food doesn't spoil

Unregistered
12-21-10, 08:18 PM
Sonic speeds up the tine for cooking

Forever your food doesn't spoil

Time even dam typos

Unregistered
12-25-10, 07:17 AM
Anyone know how much time it saves ?

Unregistered
12-26-10, 10:58 AM
Anyone know how much time it saves ?

20% time off the original cooking times.

Unregistered
12-26-10, 11:54 PM
Hey Thanks! Every once in a while there is a helpful gem of info on this forum, if you can put up with the rude, offensive language that SHOULD be monitored!! I am so happy to learn about the mixers!! Does this also apply to the equally fancy ovens ??

Unregistered
12-27-10, 07:24 AM
Hey Thanks! Every once in a while there is a helpful gem of info on this forum, if you can put up with the rude, offensive language that SHOULD be monitored!! I am so happy to learn about the mixers!! Does this also apply to the equally fancy ovens ??

I agree about the language.. it really should be deleted by the moderators.

And yes, all of the Sonic appliances are the 20% off Cooking times, and all of the Forever appliances mean all food cooked on that appliance will not spoil if you forget to serve it.

There is a "mighty oven" in Restaurant Story that is a very rare item obtained in one of the magic chests that supposedly does the Forever + Sonic characteristics at the same time.

Unregistered
12-27-10, 08:50 PM
Thanks for the help!! I bought the Sonic, but I cannot see yet that it saves time. For example, a 2 day bakery item still says 2 days to prepare...? At what point does it save the time or show that it has cut the time? I can't tell-am I missing something??

Any opinion on which is the better purchase-sonic or forever?

Unregistered
12-28-10, 05:12 PM
Who likes the Sonic appliances better?? The Forever?? How do they work well for you??

Unregistered
12-28-10, 11:08 PM
I have not seen a lot of benefit to the Sonic. Forever you can count on as everybody forgets or gets busy occasionally. But to be fair, I dont think I have the hang of the Sonic yet. Suddenly cooking has to be planned differently, obviously. I too am interested in what other players think of them as an investment. Are they just pretty, or really worth it?? :)

Unregistered
12-29-10, 09:20 AM
I have not seen a lot of benefit to the Sonic. Forever you can count on as everybody forgets or gets busy occasionally. But to be fair, I dont think I have the hang of the Sonic yet. Suddenly cooking has to be planned differently, obviously. I too am interested in what other players think of them as an investment. Are they just pretty, or really worth it?? :)

I have Sonic appliances in both Rest. & Bakery and both save the 20% off cooking time (for me). The 2 days you are seeing will show for the first full day, then after that once the accumulated hours appear it should be less.

Sweet Retreat
01-02-11, 01:05 AM
I prefer using Sonic ovens for several reasons.
1. I am on Bakery Story frequently during the day and can make bakery goods that earn more $$$ and XP more often.
2. When I go to bed at night instead of cooking a 6 hour item, I can go for an 8 hour item and when I wake up I can serve a better meal and earn more :]
3. I like to MAX out the rank on each item, and the Sonic machines make this process much quicker.

It seems to me that
Frequent players --> Sonic appliances
Every-so-often "once or twice a day" players --> Forever appliances

Unregistered
01-02-11, 08:53 AM
I prefer using Sonic ovens for several reasons.
1. I am on Bakery Story frequently during the day and can make bakery goods that earn more $$$ and XP more often.
2. When I go to bed at night instead of cooking a 6 hour item, I can go for an 8 hour item and when I wake up I can serve a better meal and earn more :]
3. I like to MAX out the rank on each item, and the Sonic machines make this process much quicker.

It seems to me that
Frequent players --> Sonic appliances
Every-so-often "once or twice a day" players --> Forever appliances

Perfect explanation! I love my Sonic appliances. If I wanted to come to the game only once a day, I would see the benefit of a Forever appliance, but since I am that frequent player (*addicted*) I love having the sonic appliances, especially when so many of the cooking times are quite long.

Unregistered
01-04-11, 06:59 PM
Perfect explanation! I love my Sonic appliances. If I wanted to come to the game only once a day, I would see the benefit of a Forever appliance, but since I am that frequent player (*addicted*) I love having the sonic appliances, especially when so many of the cooking times are quite long.

How are you getting the gems for them? Are you buying them? Or earning them cause its very slow going earning them!

Unregistered
01-04-11, 08:11 PM
well of course they bought gems for it!
you start off the game with 10 gems, and you need 32 more to get just ONE sonic stove!
Ive seen some of my neighbors with several different sonic appliances!
Personally i just but $30 for BS and RS for decorations and thats the limit for me.
can you imagine getting all 11 sonic appliance, which is 462 gems!

Unregistered
01-05-11, 10:23 AM
well of course they bought gems for it!
you start off the game with 10 gems, and you need 32 more to get just ONE sonic stove!
Ive seen some of my neighbors with several different sonic appliances!
Personally i just but $30 for BS and RS for decorations and thats the limit for me.
can you imagine getting all 11 sonic appliance, which is 462 gems!

Ya thats crazy! I could see spending like 5 bucks or so but thats it for me.

Unregistered
01-05-11, 05:32 PM
Ya thats crazy! I could see spending like 5 bucks or so but thats it for me.

I was lucky enough that I started the Story games with enough time before Christmas so that's what I asked the kiddos to buy me for my stocking= iTunes Gift Cards!

So I have a couple of Sonic appliances in each game, & love it. If only we could get some more recipes and different cooking times to go with them.

girlcreeture
01-07-11, 12:04 PM
Spent 42 gems on the sonic oven and it doesn't work at all. Really pissed about this, is there a fix for this???

Unregistered
01-08-11, 07:46 AM
Spent 42 gems on the sonic oven and it doesn't work at all. Really pissed about this, is there a fix for this???

Curious to know how is it busted? does it not cook anything?

Debby
01-12-11, 07:52 AM
Hi, This is about food/ovens. I saw somone cooking Doughnuts but I have not seen them anywhere. I am on level 28. Anyone know what level you get them?

Unregistered
01-12-11, 12:36 PM
Hi, This is about food/ovens. I saw somone cooking Doughnuts but I have not seen them anywhere. I am on level 28. Anyone know what level you get them?

It's called Holiday Donuts, I think it takes a day to cook, can't remember.

JennyLynne
03-05-11, 09:31 AM
On bakery world, they have holiday donuts, and I thought they were unlocked by level 28

Unregistered
03-06-11, 02:11 AM
Does anyone know if there are other "mighty" stuff...? The mighty stove has both forever and sonic abilities...but in RS, the stove has limited recipes. :(