PDA

View Full Version : Missing messages

Carol1
12-21-10, 05:00 PM
All of my messages on my wall have vanished! My neighbours too. As soon as I receive a new message the one at the bottom drops off. Why is this happening? There have been messages left on my wall that I would have liked to keep. Very annoyed farmer! Please sort this out thank you

Unregistered
12-21-10, 05:14 PM
I was thrilled to ask all my neighbors where they were from only to come in today and my Wall is EMPTY? Ugh, what's up with that. We could have done screenshots if we knew you were going to DELETE them.

Carol1
12-21-10, 05:50 PM
Please stop my messages from disappearing its driving me crazy!!! :(

Gardener
12-21-10, 06:27 PM
The glitches are really starting to wear down my optimism for the game! I'm a "glass half-full" type, but with my wall almost empty, that has made me doubt my choices! The wall use to hold 100 messages, no time limit, but over 100 posts the wall starts to drop the oldest! Been there done that, I use to joke I was in a high traffic zone! I'm not joking now!

FIX THE GLITCH!

START RESPONDING TO THE THREADS!

We've given you our time to make suggestions and provide feedback to what we hoped was a well designed game! The least you could do is to acknowledge our concerns in the forums.

As always, attempting to cultivate a response,

Gardener

Unregistered
12-21-10, 08:43 PM
The glitches are really starting to wear down my optimism for the game! I'm a "glass half-full" type, but with my wall almost empty, that has made me doubt my choices! The wall use to hold 100 messages, no time limit, but over 100 posts the wall starts to drop the oldest! Been there done that, I use to joke I was in a high traffic zone! I'm not joking now!

FIX THE GLITCH!

START RESPONDING TO THE THREADS!

We've given you our time to make suggestions and provide feedback to what we hoped was a well designed game! The least you could do is to acknowledge our concerns in the forums.

As always, attempting to cultivate a response,

Gardener

I did post a message here earlier; but just like my wall?it's gone! Ironic, eh?!

I'll be back for more. Sort out the walls TL!

Saul Good

Carole
12-21-10, 08:52 PM
This a real problem as we will not b able to respond to nbs and visitors posts...they will b gone...ESP when we hv to sleep. This just won't do!!! Thank you!

Unregistered
12-21-10, 08:58 PM
I thought it was me. Looks like many of my neighbors are having the same problem. I like to go back and visit those that have graciously stopped by to water, to water them back and say hello.
In my opinion, this game has grown farther than y'all have planned and your follow up to your players' inquiries seem to be ignored.
You are probably like that Visa commercial that has fly by night guys answering the rewards phones.
I am sorry to say that y'all are extremely incompetent.

Unregistered
12-21-10, 09:38 PM
People who use the devices related to your game know all too well about glitches, server issues, etc. Apparently there is a huge server issue right now for Farm Story, but responses to emails, and posts would be greatly appreciated. I know of more than a few players who have quit due to the recent problems, losing their farms was the hugest one to date, but now our walls are shortened and that is equally disturbing! It is amazing how close players have gotten and to lose their comments, replies, etc., really makes the game lose it's fascination and draw. If we can't have our friends, and retain our messages, as least like we previously could, I'm afraid more farms will fall into foreclosure! What's up, Team Lava??????
Respectfully and earnestly looking for answers,
Farmer Tuttle

Unregistered
12-21-10, 10:22 PM
This a real problem as we will not b able to respond to nbs and visitors posts...they will b gone...ESP when we hv to sleep. This just won't do!!! Thank you!

I totally agree; though this is an under-statement! The ONLY reason I continue to play this game is for the global banter on the walls (n many of you have heard me say this). TL if you think taking this away from us is acceptable; then you are more out of tune with your customers here than we originally thought! The customer is always right!! Time you started listening!

SG

Unregistered
12-22-10, 09:51 AM
Since a while messages older than 7 days are deleted on my wall.
Yesterday all messages older than 2 days.
There are some people, I can't find anymore and visit their farms (not only to water).

Unregistered
12-22-10, 06:25 PM
I just got all my messages back, that where automatically deleted.

Thanks TeamLava for this!! :) :D

Carol1
12-22-10, 06:56 PM
Team Lava I am on the point of quitting your games! You do not respond to the forum, you ignore reasonable requests, are you trying to make people quit?
My messages are still disappearing! I do not have ESP so I can't return messages to people who have left them on my wall.

There are too many Glitches but you need to fix this one ASAP!!!!
PLEASE RESPOND!!!!

Norman.
12-23-10, 09:47 AM
Get a life folks, it's Christmas here at TeamLava in California and we are ALL chilling!!

Unregistered
12-24-10, 12:56 AM
I didn't even know the messages were suppose to stay, my bottom ones have always dropped off, my wall always only goes back 3 to 5 days without me deleting them. Are they all suppose to stay till we erase them?