PDA

View Full Version : about 30% off

Unregistered
12-21-10, 10:13 AM
Hi! my concern is about the 30% off special on gems. How its possible that if we usually pay $9.99 x 50 gems, if you apply 30% off the cost would be $6.99, am I wrong? Then, why the new price shown is $8.99. There is 2 dlls diff. please fix it and I'll buy them

Unregistered
12-21-10, 10:15 AM
Only idiots buy gems to trade in for worthless clip art.

Unregistered
12-21-10, 10:41 AM
Hi! my concern is about the 30% off special on gems. How its possible that if we usually pay $9.99 x 50 gems, if you apply 30% off the cost would be $6.99, am I wrong? Then, why the new price shown is $8.99. There is 2 dlls diff. please fix it and I'll buy them

Teamlava said "up to 30% off". There's no discount for 24 gems. 10% off for 50, 20% off for 275, and 30% off for 580 gems.

And, no, i do not work for teamlava, i just happen to read their messages very carefully to avoid any catches....

Unregistered
12-21-10, 12:31 PM
I have to agree, I mean of course TeamLava's concern is profit for their free games, and I'm sure they do AMAZINGLY generating revenue with this. But it's quite funny thinking how many people actually pay $5+ for virtual gems to change little images in a game on their iPhone. I'm sure those who pay will look back and wonder why the hell they spent money on this :P

Unregistered
12-21-10, 12:54 PM
i have to agree, i mean of course teamlava's concern is profit for their free games, and i'm sure they do amazingly generating revenue with this. But it's quite funny thinking how many people actually pay $5+ for virtual gems to change little images in a game on their iphone. I'm sure those who pay will look back and wonder why the hell they spent money on this :p

precisely.

Unregistered
12-21-10, 05:01 PM
No way. Rationalization, projection and other forms of cognitive dissonance truly protect us from our reality. Buy on people!

"3 billion people in the world today struggle to survive on US$2/day"

Kisses people!