PDA

View Full Version : 6 gems for downloading game

Unregistered
12-20-10, 10:49 PM
I got this notification saying download this game and receive 6 free gems but I forgot the name of the app and when I go back to bs it doesn't say it so please help a brother out and tell me what the name of this app is

Add me id is CHlacrosse97 on ALL team lava games

Amalah
12-20-10, 10:54 PM
I had a notification to download Snowboard Hero, but when I tried it said my request could not be completed. :(

*Sigh* I guess it's only for people in certain countries.

*Sips Tea*

Unregistered
12-20-10, 10:56 PM
Me too and thanks it is snowboard hero

Amalah
12-20-10, 10:56 PM
Oh wait! It gave me the Gems anyway just for trying! :D

Thanks TeamLava.

Unregistered
12-20-10, 10:57 PM
I have experienced the same

Unregistered
12-20-10, 11:05 PM
Remember to add chlacrosse97

Amalah
12-20-10, 11:09 PM
Okay I'll add you next time I go ingame.

So you know it's me, my bakery is called Unicorn Moon.

Unregistered
12-20-10, 11:28 PM
Remember to add chlacrosse97

How you get 17 gems??

Amalah
12-20-10, 11:59 PM
I think he meant he had 11 before and now has 17.

Unregistered
12-21-10, 12:37 AM
I didn't get any pop up messages on my bakery story, will I get free gems too if I download the new game?

Amalah
12-21-10, 12:53 AM
I really don't know. Hopefully somebody else could confirm for you. :o

Amalah
12-21-10, 12:54 AM
I had no idea trying to do a smily with an O mouth would result in such a smug looking smily. O_o

Unregistered
12-22-10, 12:00 AM
I Installed Racing Live For 6 Gems Then Went Into Bakery Story And Didn't Get My Gems!!! So I Deleted Racing Live And Installed It Again And Yet Still No Gems!!!

Unregistered
12-22-10, 12:03 AM
I Installed Racing Live For 6 Gems Then Went Into Bakery Story And Didn't Get My Gems!!! So I Deleted Racing Live And Installed It Again And Yet Still No Gems!!!
Oh And Btw Add Me :D My Storm8 ID Is: Haily1132 And My Bakery Name Is: Bakery La Shea

chris
12-22-10, 02:19 AM

did you run the game after installing?

this is what i did to get those gems,

1. tap the download popup notification
2. it will direct you to the download page, click install app
3. wait for app to install, and run the downloaded app
4. close downloaded app, and run bakery story
5. got my 6 gems :)

Unregistered
12-22-10, 06:22 AM
recently in restaurant story I"ve been prompted to download numerous games but not in bakery but regardless when I download the games I get gems in both. They've given me 30 gems in the last few days. Thanks.

Unregistered
12-22-10, 09:26 AM
I got this notification saying download this game and receive 6 free gems but I forgot the name of the app and when I go back to bs it doesn't say it so please help a brother out and tell me what the name of this app is

Add me id is CHlacrosse97 on ALL team lava games

shut the bakery story down and then try again

Unregistered
12-22-10, 11:12 AM
"1. tap the download popup notification
2. it will direct you to the download page, click install app
3. wait for app to install, and run the downloaded app
4. close downloaded app, and run bakery story
5. got my 6 gems"

You got to do this in order to get them.

Unregistered
12-24-10, 05:41 AM
I downloaded one of the apps for exchange of 10 gems.. then when i went back to my Bakery Story i suddenly got 45 gems!? i haven't purchased any gems but instead downloaded the apps. Can somebody tell me if youu can get recipet when you buy Gems?

Will be so much help

Unregistered
12-24-10, 05:33 PM
There is a promotion that says if you download Treasure Story, that you get 15 gems for free. I downloaded Treasure Story and I have not received my gems that I am eligible to. My Storm 8 ID is tiffenyrensen. If you could please fix this for me it would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Unregistered
12-28-10, 07:54 PM
I didn't get any pop up messages on my bakery story, will I get free gems too if I download the new game?

Last week, I was getting the annoying pop-up adds every 5 seconds on my game.

It was actually very frustrating - because if you accidentally clicked on it, it would exit the game.

I ended up downloading one of the games as advertised, and I am pretty sure I got the 6 free gems - on all story games