PDA

View Full Version : Just Bought A 2nd Register And....

Unregistered
12-19-10, 04:35 PM
I have no idea if it is serving customers faster, ie earning me more XP/$. Anyone have experience with this?? Maybe I just spent a whole lot of coin for another "decor" item! LoL
Please let me know your thoughts....

Unregistered
12-19-10, 05:06 PM
I have no idea if it is serving customers faster, ie earning me more XP/$. Anyone have experience with this?? Maybe I just spent a whole lot of coin for another "decor" item! LoL
Please let me know your thoughts....

Second register has no added value, just decoration. Sorry

Unregistered
12-19-10, 06:14 PM
I assume by that you mean that you don't believe it processes customers any faster or more efficiently...? Oh nooooo! What causes you to think that? Anyone else have an opinion??

Unregistered
12-19-10, 06:19 PM
I assume by that you mean that you don't believe it processes customers any faster or more efficiently...? Oh nooooo! What causes you to think that? Anyone else have an opinion??

This topic has been covered often in the forum. Do an advanced search and you will see for yourself. Answer is the same. It's a decor item only. Don't shoot the messenger ok. You asked, I answered.

Unregistered
12-19-10, 06:22 PM
The cashier is you. It is a representation of you. And unless you have discovered how to clone yourself there is only one of you, so a second cash register doesn't do anything other than sit there and look good, because you cant be in 2 places at once. So it doesn't make any difference to how many customers you have or how quickly they get served.

Unregistered
12-19-10, 06:28 PM
Omg I'm deleting it-it's ugly anyway! Next time I'll do a search! I feel really dumb having wasted all that $ Thanks for not being RUDE to me like soooo many people are on this forum. Why can't they require registration?? See you around!

Unregistered
12-19-10, 06:40 PM
Omg I'm deleting it-it's ugly anyway! Next time I'll do a search! I feel really dumb having wasted all that $ Thanks for not being RUDE to me like soooo many people are on this forum. Why can't they require registration?? See you around!

I'm only rude when someone is obnoxious or toxic to me first. You asked a legit question. That's what the forum is for :)

Take care and have fun