PDA

View Full Version : I quit!

Unregistered
12-18-10, 11:04 PM
Team lava doesn't care about it's customers!

Unregistered
12-19-10, 12:08 AM
Team lava doesn't care about it's customers!

Sorry to hear you feel that way. I think the problem is that for some reason, people have overly inflated expectations. I'm not sure why. I was pretty pleased with the updates today. It's what many have been asking for, yet many are still negatively posting.
Old adage is so true
You can please some people some of the time, but you can't please everyone all of the time. Be well. I hope you find the gaming experience you want.

Unregistered
12-19-10, 01:48 AM
I'm happy that we got an update too. I think it would have been nice to have gotten windows too, but RS badly needed new content and Bakery Story just came out. I wouldn't say overly high expectations....a lot of that is caused by TL themselves for promising weekly updates and not delivering on that. They caused the "high expectations"
That having been said, I'm just happy to get the updates and I have posted my thanks several times. I also bought Gems to show TL that if they at least try to give us more frequent updates, we will support them.

Now, if we could only get some expansions in City Story which did not get an update and a few new buildings, that would be great too.