PDA

View Full Version : restart the game

Unregistered
12-17-10, 07:34 PM
Can i restart the game ??

Unregistered
12-19-10, 04:00 AM
Can i restart the game ??

i also want to restart the game but there is not a button to do so, ive tried reading help and faq's but nothing!

Unregistered
12-21-10, 02:24 AM
While reset functionality isn't currently supported, you will continue to gain more coins every day you log in to gradually build up your account. You can also remove items you not longer want via Design mode, tapping the items, and then hitting the Sell button.

I want to re-start the game. I didn't understand the coins icons in the store. I thought I could use coins to buy gems, turn out it was the other way around .... i traded my gems for coins instead !!! That was so unclear !

Now I want to restart the game. Could you please include this re-start functionality?

Unregistered
12-21-10, 02:53 AM
I want to re-start the game. I didn't understand the coins icons in the store. I thought I could use coins to buy gems, turn out it was the other way around .... i traded my gems for coins instead !!! That was so unclear !

Now I want to restart the game. Could you please include this re-start functionality?

You can still play without gems... they are more of a luxury than a necessity. You can earn gems by mastering recipes, and while it will take time, it is achievable. But you can still play the game, and eventually achieve a large, nice looking bakery without using gems.

Unregistered
12-21-10, 09:05 PM
So it is impossible to redraft he game? I accidentally traded gems for coins twice because of a slip of a finger and it's so frustrating! I've mastered most of he dishes aswell so I just want to start over. Even if u uninstall the game it does not restart is there no way?

Unregistered
12-21-10, 09:34 PM
So it is impossible to redraft he game? I accidentally traded gems for coins twice because of a slip of a finger and it's so frustrating! I've mastered most of he dishes aswell so I just want to start over. Even if u uninstall the game it does not restart is there no way?

There is NO WAY to restart the game. The only way is to buy a new device. The game is saved on the TeamLava server not on your device, so deleting and re-installing the game will make no difference at all. Read one of the replies above... you dont need gems to play the game... they are a luxury not a necessity.

Unregistered
02-28-11, 01:13 AM
Yes I wanted to restart it

nyfun
05-09-11, 02:20 PM
Yea I would love to restart the game too. Even if you dont have any gems, it' hard to get going inbthe beginning when youre umfamiliar with the game and spend all your gems and have almost no money...there should be a reset function like on imobster and the war games.

starface8
05-15-11, 10:21 PM
I havent used my gems but haven't had to either. I spend all my coins down to barely 0 and then just earn more it doesn't take much.