PDA

View Full Version : How rude! 

Unregistered
12-16-10, 05:10 PM
I don't care if cappucinos give you more money! I am tired of people demanding I gift them! It is rude and ungrateful ... it is a GIFT after all and certainly not in the spirit of the game IMO.

I like a range of gifts and am happy to receive whatever anyone is kind enough to give. The gifting process is quite tedious, especially when you have a couple of hundred neighbours ... I am grateful for the time someone has taken to gift me!

Amalah
12-16-10, 05:12 PM
I don't really care which gifts I get either.

I quite enjoy the variety, makes my display counters look prettier.

Unregistered
12-16-10, 05:19 PM

I completely agree! A gift is a gift! People who it matters to can decline a gift they don't want without the recipient even knowing, and thus offending no one.

Unregistered
12-16-10, 06:15 PM
Better for my bakery to be stocked full with variety than one counter of cappucino

Unregistered
12-16-10, 06:25 PM
I understand where you're coming from.. but there's others who would like certain gifts because we get more coins out of it... not all of us have the money to buy gems..

Unregistered
12-16-10, 06:29 PM
I don't buy gems either! I enjoy strategizing and planning to get them by cooking or saving up for things I want. The gifts are a bonus.

Unregistered
12-16-10, 07:35 PM
The cappuccino looks really delicious, especially for a day when it's cold outside. :cool:

Yeah, Thanks Norman, now I'm going to have to go and buy one. Usually its quite hot here now, but today its cold, and now I REALLY feel like a cappa!

Unregistered
12-16-10, 07:36 PM
I have someone threatening me to delete me as a neighbour for not sending brownies. i send cappuccinos to all my neighbours,I've got hundred plus neighbours, I dont have time to individually send them something they want. But if i get something else in return, i'll just decline them and select the ones i want.

Unregistered
12-16-10, 08:02 PM
I have someone threatening me to delete me as a neighbour for not sending brownies. i send cappuccinos to all my neighbours,I've got hundred plus neighbours, I dont have time to individually send them something they want. But if i get something else in return, i'll just decline them and select the ones i want.

It would be no use asking me to send something in particular, 'cos I rarely ever read me wall. I would probably tell them what I tell my kids.... You get what you get, and dont get upset... I mainly send cappuccinos but I also mix it up sometimes.

If someone is threatening to delete you, you should ask yourself if they are even worth having as a neighbour. Surround yourself with positive people, and dismiss the negative ones. Happy baking!

Unregistered
12-16-10, 09:25 PM
The cappuccino looks really delicious, especially for a day when it's cold outside. :cool:

Yes well I'm in Australia in sweltering heat, so I'd much prefer an icy frapp? =]

Unregistered
12-16-10, 09:51 PM
Yes well I'm in Australia in sweltering heat, so I'd much prefer an icy frapp? =]

Im in Australia too, and it would usually be in the mid 30's, but hasn't reached 20 yet. Weirdly cold, and the mozzies are terrible since the floods. I love laying in the hammock at sunset tipping my neighbours, but the mozzies keep threatening to take off with my ipod!

Amalah
12-16-10, 10:15 PM
Strangely my favourite gifts in terms of looks are:

Brownies (I just adore heart shapes)
Chocolate Cake (Just a classic)
Croissants
Hot Chocolate (Drink this a lot in real life lol)
And fnally the Cappuccino

Unregistered
12-17-10, 12:04 AM
alexandrea bakery demanding of cappuccino as a gift

Wow, I hope you aren't one of my neighbours! I cant believe how arrogant and rude you are. You say that a particular bakery is wrong for "demanding" a paritcular gift, but as far as I am concerned your attitude is far worse that hers! If is completely up to you what you send as a gift, just as it is completely up the receiver as to whether they want to accept it or not. But coming onto this forum and attacking a bakery because of this is just ridiculous! Seriously.... Who do you think you are?!!! You obviously think you are so much better than everyone else.... but guess what... you aren't! You are just a nobody, desperately seeking attention. Grow up, your (edit) stinks the same as everyone elses.

Unregistered
12-17-10, 01:33 AM
Im in Australia too, and it would usually be in the mid 30's, but hasn't reached 20 yet. Weirdly cold, and the mozzies are terrible since the floods. I love laying in the hammock at sunset tipping my neighbours, but the mozzies keep threatening to take off with my ipod!

You must be down south. It was 31 today in Brissie. Huge thunderstorms, sticky steamy heat and yes heaps of mozzies! Uggh 

Unregistered
12-17-10, 01:48 AM

This is the 2nd time I've seen you attack this bakery. The first time, Norman removed it. He will probably remove this one too. If you have a problem, just delete her as a neighbor, but don't be calling people names behind their back like this. Grow up.

Unregistered
12-17-10, 02:44 AM

You need help, loser!

Unregistered
12-17-10, 04:09 AM
You must be down south. It was 31 today in Brissie. Huge thunderstorms, sticky steamy heat and yes heaps of mozzies! Uggh 

Gotta ask you...mozzies? Mosquitos? Lol

Unregistered
12-17-10, 07:53 AM
Gotta ask you...mozzies? Mosquitos? Lol

LOL yes mosquitos.

Unregistered
01-02-11, 11:48 PM
Most pple play to reach higher levels so profit is important. U have the right to give different gifts so has other players the right to ask for most profitable gifts. Yes, I do request nicely for Cappucino too but it is my neighbours' right to send it or not. I agree that it is not nice to threaten to erase a neighbour but hey .... its their own goals that matter to them! If players don't maximise their profits then they can't make their bakery or retaurant look nice. It ain't rude, juz assertive ..... No I don't erase neighbours, not yet but I will if they don't even bother to tip. If I make the effort to tip, I expect my neighbours to return in kind. Players need to maximise their time so they drop neighbours that do not share the same mentality. Its just a game .... nothin personal and everyone has their own amt of time, the less time to play the more efficient they hv to be ... juz like real life.

Unregistered
01-02-11, 11:57 PM

I guess ur juz roleplayin to ur name but yeah, it ain't typin in the name of the bakery here. Its downright backstabbing ... U know those charcters that pretend to be nice but backstabbin u in the dark. I kinda like true (edit), they attack u in the light with frankness.
I admire those who 'request' wat they want .... at least they know what they want from the game and probably life. Do U?

Unregistered
01-03-11, 12:42 AM

I think it's unreasonable to expect people to make note of what gift each neighbor wants to receive. One mans junk is another man's treasure.

Unregistered
01-03-11, 01:29 AM
I think it's unreasonable to expect people to make note of what gift each neighbor wants to receive. One mans junk is another man's treasure.

I simply resent those who think they r so holy with the .... grateful or reasonability thing business. Pple request becos they know what they want from the game and thus from life and themselves. They r only requesting and not imposing. U r imposing ur view on others. U think too highly of urselves which means pple don't think too much of u.

Unregistered
01-03-11, 01:51 AM
I simply resent those who think they r so holy with the .... grateful or reasonability thing business. Pple request becos they know what they want from the game and thus from life and themselves. They r only requesting and not imposing. U r imposing ur view on others. U think too highly of urselves which means pple don't think too much of u.

WOW U have some serious anger/narcissistic issues. Let's just agree to disagree, shall we?
Didn't mean to ruffle your feathers so badly....my apologies.

Unregistered
01-03-11, 02:14 AM

I can only hope my neighbors will delete me if they are that resentful of my gifts.

Unregistered
01-03-11, 02:25 AM

Repeat after me...."IT'S JUST A GAME"

Unregistered
01-03-11, 07:31 AM

OH GUYS BACK UP JESUS IS HERE!

*PRAISE JESUS*
don't get him mad..

Unregistered
01-12-11, 09:44 AM
I concur with you (*^_^*)!
ps: I have money and I can afford to buy gems BUT I am not going to spend real money for fake stuff.

I understand where you're coming from.. but there's others who would like certain gifts because we get more coins out of it... not all of us have the money to buy gems..

Unregistered
01-12-11, 10:01 AM
It's evident how many children play this game by the amount of absurd insults flying around here. If you don't want to support people's demands by gifting cappuccinos only, then either don't gift them or just gift them what they want. Why not be nice and fulfill a request? There's no rule that you have to gift at all. Some people want to level up faster and receiving cappuccinos is a big help for that. I used to (politely) ask for cappuccinos when I was trying to level up, and I got what I wanted. Plus I've found that most of my neighbors gift those anyway, so it's nice I get a bunch of those plus a bunch of other treats. Whenever I gift, I gift cappuccinos simply because they're worth the most.
On the other hand, it's all about how you ask. Threatening people and resorting to immature name calling because you're not getting the gift you want is pretty stupid and probably not helping your case. Another indicator they must either be children or extremely petty, bored, immature adults. So, why doesn't everyone get over themselves and quit (edit) about everything. If you want something, there is a way to get it. Sheesh.

Unregistered
01-12-11, 12:45 PM
It would be no use asking me to send something in particular, 'cos I rarely ever read me wall. I would probably tell them what I tell my kids.... You get what you get, and dont get upset... I mainly send cappuccinos but I also mix it up sometimes.

If someone is threatening to delete you, you should ask yourself if they are even worth having as a neighbour. Surround yourself with positive people, and dismiss the negative ones. Happy baking!

I would just delete them. If some-one tells me that I have too many tables and not enough chairs...I just delete them. I only give help if some-one asks me, I never give unsolicited help - it's never appreciated, anyways. I only send cappuccinos to my neighbours, and with over 700 of them, that's what they are ALL getting. If you don't like something then decline it. If you have enough neighbours you will eventually get everything that you want, whether it's a mixture, or all of one type.

Unregistered
01-12-11, 02:18 PM
Sometimes when you ask nicely to gift cappuccinos instead, they ask why.
A lot of people don't know that cappuccinos make the most, but once you tell them once, they understand and do it.
It never occured to my money-making mind that others enjoy the gifts as a decoration or a bonus until after I read this thread. Business people try and make the most money they can make.

Grandpa Buck
01-13-11, 11:52 PM
Feel free to send me ANY gift you want. I'm appreciative of anything that I receive.

Donnahh
01-14-11, 11:41 AM

I live 40kms out of Rockhampton, where we have been flooded for quite some time.
I saw these WEIRD orange mozzies and had to ring my dad and ask if it was real, or some kind of bizarre hornet.

Apparently these orange mozzies were bred by the CSIRO or someone similiar and they were bred ... shall we say ... with a lot of "energy" so they could wipe out the regular mozzie population in affected areas like ours. They mate, then die, ****ing their mate too.

Just two cents I thought I'd add to the Aussie discussion :D

They say that the council could spray and mist Rockhampton 24 hourly and still the mozzies would breed, there is just too much water around the city and too many houses and suburbs still flooded in - perfect breeding grounds apparently.

Unregistered
01-15-11, 09:48 AM
It's rude for people to demands a gifts from you, but I don't find it rude for them if they ask you cappucino instead. You know most people want cappucino so why bother sending a different gift? For me I accept all gifts I receive on Bakery Story. I like to fill my counter with variety. I send my neigbors cappucinos everyday. But on Restaurant Story I delete most of my neigbors that send me French Toast. Specially the neigbors that have 0 star rating and on level 25+. They should know by now that french toast is the least money maker and you can practically get it in a minute. I delete them because they get in a way from people that send me chicken or stew.

Unregistered
01-16-11, 06:06 AM
I live 40kms out of Rockhampton, where we have been flooded for quite some time.
I saw these WEIRD orange mozzies and had to ring my dad and ask if it was real, or some kind of bizarre hornet.

Apparently these orange mozzies were bred by the CSIRO or someone similiar and they were bred ... shall we say ... with a lot of "energy" so they could wipe out the regular mozzie population in affected areas like ours. They mate, then die, ****ing their mate too.

Just two cents I thought I'd add to the Aussie discussion :D
They say that the council could spray and mist Rockhampton 24 hourly and still the mozzies would breed, there is n - perfect breeding grounds apparently.

I just love how all these very serious (too serious IMO) players are getting into fisticuffs while the Aussies are talking about mozzies. Go the oz! I'm in Victoria sending lots of love to the queen slanders on bs. Xxxxx Aussie aussie Aussie oi oi oi !!

Unregistered
01-16-11, 06:23 AM
I just love how all these very serious (too serious IMO) players are getting into fisticuffs while the Aussies are talking about mozzies. Go the oz! I'm in Victoria sending lots of love to the queen slanders on bs. Xxxxx Aussie aussie Aussie oi oi oi !!

I wish I could "like" a comment like on facebook cause the above comment is the funniest post I've read! I was thinking the exact same thing! Good on ya QLD! Hope you dry off soon - love from Melb
Oi oi oi!!

Unregistered
01-16-11, 09:18 AM
i wish i could "like" a comment like on facebook cause the above comment is the funniest post i've read! I was thinking the exact same thing! Good on ya qld! Hope you dry off soon - love from melb
oi oi oi!!

oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi