PDA

View Full Version : The Cooking Caravan

yannah1290
01-20-13, 09:15 AM
Hello everyone,

I browsed the forum and I coulnd't find much about the cooking caravan quest. It looks like it requires a whole lot of resources and time.. Does it unlock something else, or 50k is the only reward?

maguar
01-20-13, 01:22 PM
At the moment it doesn't unlock anything else. When we get the update it might be required for another caravan.

yannah1290
01-21-13, 02:30 PM
Thanks! I don't know if i should cook for adventures or for this quest.. I can barely cook enough to send my knights on adventures, can't do both. Anyone any thoughts?

maguar
01-21-13, 03:08 PM
Adventures all the way. The caravan gives you money. The adventures give lots of different stuff including a chance of gems and gem items.

Baraze
01-21-13, 04:19 PM
I'm half way there. I need the ten fish dishes, six breakfasts and one orange cobbler. This one is hard. I finally decided to let it go for me because as much as I could use the money to get a cathedral when it unlocks next level. But the adventures have gained me a royal pig, gems, beams, and a bunch of goodies. So ill try to keep up with demand for them.

arale_norimaki
01-22-13, 08:22 AM
I finished the cooking caravan a week ago, after two weeks having it as my last goal left :)

I cooked mainly for the next day adventure, and whenever I had some time and ressources left, I prepared something for the caravan. However, instead of focusing on what I had to cook to be ready for adventures I adapted my cooking style to the time I had available.
- Whenever I was playing or had free time to check the game often, I cooked flour or noodles, or lemonade if I had plenty of the first two.
- Anytime I needed to concentrate on other stuff but had the possibility to check the game (basically, while working on my thesis), I went for the one hour recipes. Again, I would cook for adventures first until I was sure I had enough for the next day adventure.
- To spend time with my family (like having dinner and chat a little afterwards) I went for the two hour long recipes: bread and hearty feast, as a priority, then things for the caravan.
I reserved Ivy's sauce and Spicy feast for times when I knew I wouldn't play for several hours or wasn't sure when I'd be back (bedtime, going out).

I hope this example helps you find your way through it. Since you have time, it is good to try and finish the caravan. As maguar said, who knows what goals would come after this one when the next update arrives?

rengirl1978
01-22-13, 05:23 PM
I have been working on the cooking caravan slowly, but that rich windbag caravan has gotten nothing from me! LOL

cloudsail
01-22-13, 05:39 PM
Seven more breaded fish to go... I wish bread didn't take two hours to craft.

omniBliss
05-29-13, 10:51 AM
Can someone post what the Cooking caravan is (what is all requires)?

I don't think Ive ever gotten it because, I don't have all of the fruit trees yet...

Thanks in advance!

HNO3
05-29-13, 10:58 AM
Seven more breaded fish to go... I wish bread didn't take two hours to craft.

I was able to get all the breaded fish from the eggs and dairy trade on the exchange.

maz3girl
05-30-13, 09:27 AM
It took me forever to finish that goal but the $50k was nice.

angela3737
05-30-13, 09:52 AM
@ omnibuses

I don't think Ive ever gotten it because, I don't have all of the fruit trees yet...

Just finished today on my main account ..took forever to finish ..maybe over 1 month and I still have 1 week left on other account )..

Need to load :

10 apple pies
10 orange cobblers
10 pitchers of lemonade
10 breakfast buffets
10 breaded fish

..then you get 50,000 coin and 50 exp.

What takes me the most is the 200 oranges required ..(100 for the cobbler and 100 breakfast ) since I only have 1 orange tree on both accounts ..good luck ..so glad done on one account ..now I can cook and Stock up on adventures

angela3737
05-30-13, 09:52 AM
Auto type ..grr... Meant @omniBliss

RotomGuy
05-30-13, 10:36 AM
Auto type ..grr... Meant @omniBliss

The wheels on the bliss go round and round...

Gah, my luck with trees is awful. I dont even have this caravan though.

omniBliss
05-30-13, 11:16 AM
Lol @RotomGuy

@angela3737 Thank you for the details.

I've had an orange tree for weeks and just got my apple tree a few days ago with gems because, doing daily adventures to get it as a reward, for weeks, wasnt working.

That's a tall order. Im going to start on some items now until i get a lemon tree and the cooking caravan.
Even tho i know this is my last caravan, I wish they would reward gems too for completing it.

ghjvcucjb
05-30-13, 11:35 AM
I held off buying the apple tree hoping my knights would bring me one, but of course they never did so I broke down and bought one and eventually one of each fruit trees and it was worth it. Once you no longer need the fruit for goals you can use them to craft items for exchange and GEMS! Wish I could get another apple tree so I could run that trade every day!

guyrye
12-11-13, 01:12 PM
It requires:
10 Apple Pies
10 Orange Cobblers
10 Pitchers of Lemonade
10 Breakfast Buffets
10 Breaded Fish