PDA

View Full Version : New with question

bbarra
01-19-13, 01:33 PM
Playing for a week now and don't understand visiting and helping out. I get messages that neighbors have helped me but I don't know what the did. Do I lose any resources by helping others and what do the hearts over their buildings mean. I make every effort to search the forum and FAQs before posting dumb newb questions. Thanks.

blurbie
01-19-13, 01:59 PM
Playing for a week now and don't understand visiting and helping out. I get messages that neighbors have helped me but I don't know what the did. Do I lose any resources by helping others and what do the hearts over their buildings mean. I make every effort to search the forum and FAQs before posting dumb newb questions. Thanks.

Helping means they clicked the social tab and community tab. You had hearts floating on your buildings, maximum 5 per person. When they tapped each heart it made your kingdom sparkle, so you know when you collect from those, that those sparkly buildings get 2 experience points and not 1. You also collect more coins than usual.

When you gift, it does not come out of your stock. Neither do requests, so always click "accept".

When you visit others you get experience points. When you visit neighbors you also get coins or energy. Having neighbors gives you a better chance of getting gifts and regular visits to tap hearts. Have a lot of neighbors. Neighbors at high levels are less likely to gift regularly, as they get behind on returning gifts. We can receive more than we can send. Send maximum gifts dail and it will come back eventually. Sometimes I glean out non-playing neighbors and invite new ones to replace them.

Have fun!

dng1234
01-19-13, 02:00 PM

The visiting raises your heart level. The more hearts you have the better your chance of showing in the community list. When people visit you they can click on your buildings that have hearts over them. This makes those buildings sparkle and increases the reward when you next collect from it. You lose no resources when you send gifts to your neighbors or click on those hearts. I hope this helps! :)

bbarra
01-19-13, 02:54 PM
Thank you both for helping me understand. I'm off to check on my neighbors now!