PDA

View Full Version : Building Limits

dinendash7474
01-18-13, 01:12 PM
Did the limits for certain buildings just change? Im on level 26 (about to be 27) and I can only make 4 windmills, 9 cottages and 4 market places and I thought I was able to make more before I just didnt have the space so I didnt, and now I cant. I saw someone with 5 windmills so I dont know if it is a level thing or they just made a limit of some other buildings when there didnt used to be one. Anyone know where there is a list of what buildings have what limits for what levels? I looked around and cant find that information. If I cant buy anymore buildings and only have a few more expansions, what am I to do? Thanks for the info.

arale_norimaki
01-18-13, 04:01 PM
You are supposed to be able to build 25 town buildings:
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?41319-Increase-in-Building-Limits

I'd say cottages and farmhouses count as town buildings (please correct me if I am wrong), so I think your problem may come from having too many of them...

maguar
01-18-13, 04:32 PM
You can see what type each building is by using the market. Go in and select one of the tabs. It will only display the buildings of that type. Farms, cottages, windmills, markets are all town buildings.

dinendash7474
01-19-13, 05:04 PM
Thanks for the info. Had to sell off a couple of cottages so I could make a few more windmills. Hope they come out with an update soon!!

littlemissmolls
01-20-13, 05:31 AM
Is there a list of the number of workshop type buildings that we can have ? Am I limited to 2 or can I have more if I get rid of a mine or equivalent?

marrrina
01-20-13, 08:42 AM
Is there a list of the number of workshop type buildings that we can have ? Am I limited to 2 or can I have more if I get rid of a mine or equivalent?

Yeah, I would like to have 3-4 workshops. Every time I level up like it advises I can't get a new one. I only have 2 mines and 2 sawmills so I don't want to have to store any just to get another workshop.

maguar
01-20-13, 01:25 PM
Resource and crafting buildings are limited to 2 of each.