PDA

View Full Version : What do you try to achieve in this game?

onemansmiracle
01-15-13, 06:23 AM
No update,we are running out of new topic here...nothing new!
So...what do you try to achieve in this game?yes,you!
Me,personally,I just want to crowd my kingdom with the most expensive buildings as many as possible,it will keep me busy busy for a few more months.:cool:

marrrina
01-15-13, 06:32 AM
At this point I'm just trying to fully expand. I have no goals other than to make one more lemon and apple pie. I know there are more shards to be collected from Tabernum but I haven't gotten a shard in months so I don't even care anymore.

zombiefun
01-15-13, 06:58 AM
I am trying to archive to have some fun playing the game and explore new characters or storyline. Somehow it is not working right now. :)

wassupbaby
01-15-13, 07:21 AM
Same here. Im building as many windmill as i can . Then theater and cathedral. I relized that i dont want to stockpile too much materials. Because if i do and then it comes the update , i'll complete the quests very easy and fast. Then i'll be bored very soon. Thats why i'm using most of my materials to build :)

debsbaked
01-15-13, 08:19 AM
I see I'm not the only one with a drastically slower pace as the goals/quests disappear. I have had the tablet open for over a month and only dropped one share. Magic garden drops only magic fruit. Nothing much to make in my potion shops....

I did discover that leaving a grouchy fangbeast over in the corner keeps the trolls at bay! I think I'd read that it would work, but he'd always been atop something semi-useful. For now he's just annoying a cow.

A few more days of nothing happening and EVERYTHING will be at 99.

yupiyupigumgum
01-15-13, 09:09 AM
Just got the cooking caravan goal! Yes, it was 'sooo last year' goal but helps me stay in this game a little. Focusing on expanding before TL raise the price.

onemansmiracle
01-15-13, 09:50 AM
At this point I'm just trying to fully expand. I have no goals other than to make one more lemon and apple pie. I know there are more shards to be collected from Tabernum but I haven't gotten a shard in months so I don't even care anymore.

I had 3 shards more than a month ago,and still 3 shards now,it doesn't affect anything,since I am not short of jewels,get a lot of them from sir piggy,and sparkling mine... The only thing bothers me is that I am constantly max in silver,I wish I can use them to make mithril.:) I have finished cook caravan awhile ago,but I made extra pies and lemonade,etc ,so I won't get coins when sir piggy drops them. :D

onemansmiracle
01-15-13, 09:54 AM
I am trying to archive to have some fun playing the game and explore new characters or storyline. Somehow it is not working right now. :)

I want new characters ,too. But I wish there are more interactions rather than just a decoration movable. Such as we can control them to do some quests or chores besides our king or queen. More ppl more energies ;)

onemansmiracle
01-15-13, 09:59 AM
Same here. Im building as many windmill as i can . Then theater and cathedral. I relized that i dont want to stockpile too much materials. Because if i do and then it comes the update , i'll complete the quests very easy and fast. Then i'll be bored very soon. Thats why i'm using most of my materials to build :)
windmill is good,but I wish the drop rate of flour can be improved a little... 20% is way too low considering how much flour we need to use everyday. 50% thats more like it. ;)

onemansmiracle
01-15-13, 10:06 AM
I see I'm not the only one with a drastically slower pace as the goals/quests disappear. I have had the tablet open for over a month and only dropped one share. Magic garden drops only magic fruit. Nothing much to make in my potion shops....

I did discover that leaving a grouchy fangbeast over in the corner keeps the trolls at bay! I think I'd read that it would work, but he'd always been atop something semi-useful. For now he's just annoying a cow.

A few more days of nothing happening and EVERYTHING will be at 99.

Fang beast is really annoying,however,I am counting on earning energies from beating skunk and troll... Besides although many ppl complain about short of glimmer dusts,I get a lot from feasting trolls,feeding sir piggy,and still a few from ivy's house and magic garden. Without doing anything else,I can get almost 15-20 each day...enough for daily consumption.:)

onemansmiracle
01-15-13, 10:11 AM
Just got the cooking caravan goal! Yes, it was 'sooo last year' goal but helps me stay in this game a little. Focusing on expanding before TL raise the price.

I got 2 apple trees and 1 lemon tree from adventure, and before that I bought 1 lemon tree,and 1 orange tree,and i play the game 16 hours a day,so I finished the task quick... But those trees have had no use ever since,I wish they can make a permanent quest for those fruits.. Maybe a quest like: baron's healthy diet? ;)

arale_norimaki
01-15-13, 03:55 PM
Maybe a quest like: baron's healthy diet? ;)

He really needs it, LMAO!

lollyloo123
01-16-13, 04:07 AM
Ive already got over 2mil in money, so im stocking up atm. Im fully expanded and have 71 wisp lanterns already made, im just wasting time fully stocking up on stuff :)

onemansmiracle
01-16-13, 04:47 AM
Ive already got over 2mil in money, so im stocking up atm. Im fully expanded and have 71 wisp lanterns already made, im just wasting time fully stocking up on stuff :)

71 lanterns! Impressive ;) do we have the same lantern?

queentina3
01-16-13, 06:14 AM
I'm just trying to fully expand. Between making the Lanterns and the Lumin Essense for the adventure, it can take quite a while. I'm also still waiting on the last shard. I finally got the other 2 within the past few weeks and now just need the last one.

arale_norimaki
01-16-13, 10:15 AM
I am trying to fully expand too. I finished today the Cooking Caravan (my last official goal left) and adding pics to my personal inventory (my personal goal), so all I have left is expanding :) I need over 100 wisp lanterns, though...

chocoholic9
01-16-13, 10:17 AM
I'm trying to get the max on all my stock as I haven't got anything else to do. I've got all 4 shards, fully expanded and need another 40 more to max out on lanterns.

fitfunsparkle
01-16-13, 11:07 AM
I have a few breaded fish to go, then i'll be done with the caravan, yay! Currently making lanterns for expansion. Despite having the tablet for a few months i have yet to get a shard.

mymummy789
01-16-13, 01:47 PM
I finally did my last expansion tonight :) I still need one more shard, but as the last one took weeks and has only just appeared, I am not expecting the 4th one any time soon. I guess now I shall spend my time maxing stock until there is a new update.

banana_leaf
01-17-13, 02:44 AM
previously i will say my goal is to get all the shards.
But as I got the last one yesterday, now my goals are expanding to the max + build many windmills, theatres and cathedrals.

onemansmiracle
01-17-13, 03:03 AM
previously i will say my goal is to get all the shards.
But as I got the last one yesterday, now my goals are expanding to the max + build many windmills, theatres and cathedrals.
As many lucky ppl,you are. I haven't found the 4th shard yet... But yesterday,I did get a royal cow from exploring dark cave and a mysterious venom from magic garden,and a lantern from sir piggy ;) what a day yesterday!

tiggerhobbes
01-17-13, 03:48 AM
Just doing the bare minimum to keep it somewhat social with my neighbors. I've drastically reduced the number of times I log in each day, which is a welcome break as I've been playing too much with the thurston update anyway. I need to get a grip on my addiction.

Funny how that changed resource availability though. When I played a lot throughout the day I always used to run out of tree saps. Now I only craft a little and mostly collect from sawmills and not chopping trees, I have more sap than wood.

cymoril69
01-17-13, 06:51 AM
Woohoo!! Almost 3 months of playing!!......and I mean non-stop addicted playing and I FINALLY got the 2nd shard!!! Just had to share that. :)

onemansmiracle
01-17-13, 07:24 AM
Woohoo!! Almost 3 months of playing!!......and I mean non-stop addicted playing and I FINALLY got the 2nd shard!!! Just had to share that. :)

I feel for you :(. At least I have 3...

wassupbaby
01-17-13, 07:35 AM
Got all the shards, done all the quests.I got my 2nd royal pig few days ago and i wasnt even excited. Im loosing my interest in CS .... sad .... But true.

tiggerhobbes
01-17-13, 10:39 AM
Got all the shards, done all the quests.I got my 2nd royal pig few days ago and i wasnt even excited. Im loosing my interest in CS .... sad .... But true.

In a way I'm kind of glad I haven't gotten all the shards yet.

A few weeks after I got diamond dragon I deleted DS. Mission accomplished, everything else just seemed like pointless chores.

So then I still have something, a surprise of some sort, to look forward to in CS. Maybe that's what's keeping me going.

wassupbaby
01-17-13, 02:48 PM
In a way I'm kind of glad I haven't gotten all the shards yet.

A few weeks after I got diamond dragon I deleted DS. Mission accomplished, everything else just seemed like pointless chores.

So then I still have something, a surprise of some sort, to look forward to in CS. Maybe that's what's keeping me going.
Thanks for your response. I still log in CS but the feeling is not what it used to be , you know :) i used to wake up in the middle of the night and play CS but now its like whatever :D
Btw you shouldnt have deleted DS , diamond is just the beginning. I wouldnt do it unless i had all the dragons :)

lollyloo123
01-18-13, 07:19 AM
71 lanterns! Impressive ;) do we have the same lantern?

haha! i just know when the updates FINALLY released - ill need em :) i dont use coal for anything else and im stocked up on rest of the stuff ill need, just saving time :)

onemansmiracle
01-18-13, 08:22 AM
haha! i just know when the updates FINALLY released - ill need em :) i dont use coal for anything else and im stocked up on rest of the stuff ill need, just saving time :)

When will that be?enlighten me ;) I am not stockpiling anything yet,just working on my own goals more difficult goals,which consume most of my resources :)

scottyhaha
01-19-13, 11:47 AM
Been play this game since November, about 2 months. It was a very good game when I have a lots of things to do. Now I just come in to do the minimum and check for update, kinda bored now.