PDA

View Full Version : I beat it!

VannaBanana555
01-15-13, 12:49 AM
Yay, I finally beat Jewel Mania tonight! =)
My mom showed me this game 2 weeks ago and I've since found myself playing every morning when I wake up, and every night before I go to sleep. I'm kinda bummed out that it's all over with now, but it was a ton of fun. I managed to beat level 72 on the first try, I'm certain it was a fluke, but still I beat it =)

I think 68 gave me the most trouble of any board, I was stuck on it for almost two days. I hope they add some new levels soon!

kylebusch
01-15-13, 08:10 AM
congrats

kooky panda
01-15-13, 09:12 AM
New update in app store today.
Version 1.1

Some new enhancements.

Oh and http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQy8ezH1PBv9BUmuyHim2oieoExp-uVbFcP500Z4NaOhdZ4HiNaDg

PenguinFlop
01-15-13, 12:24 PM
Congrats!!! What did you like most about Jewel Mania?

VannaBanana555
01-15-13, 12:40 PM
Congrats!!! What did you like most about Jewel Mania?

I liked that it was really challenging. I've scored over 720,000 on bejeweled blitz (the 1 minute jewel game) so I anticipated this game would be very simple... however, I found the timed matches most challenging. I also really like how you can combine special gems for an compounding effect.

What I dislike most about the game is the energy system. I think as you progress that you should be allowed to store more energy, or even the option pay cash for more energy slots. Also, I think you should get to play previous levels for no energy... especially after you beat the game. I also thought the boosts were over priced, so I never used 1 boost. If they were more reasonably prices then I might have been tempted to buy one.