PDA

View Full Version : How to put dishes together?

Unregistered
12-13-10, 12:54 AM
How do i put the dishes together? I figured out that if i have no more space on any counter that the dish that is done cooking i.e. if my brownies were done and i clicked to serve it would add on to another brownie dish already on the counter. But how do i place brownies on two separate counters together? I did it once by accident but can't figure out how to do it again!

Unregistered
12-13-10, 03:47 AM
How do i put the dishes together? I figured out that if i have no more space on any counter that the dish that is done cooking i.e. if my brownies were done and i clicked to serve it would add on to another brownie dish already on the counter. But how do i place brownies on two separate counters together? I did it once by accident but can't figure out how to do it again!

When all of your counters are full, and you add a new dish that is different to the ones already on the counter, all of the dishes that are the same will automatically be moved onto one counter. So if you have 6 counters, and there are brownies on all 6 of them, and then you tap to serve cheesecake (just an example of course) all of your brownies will move to one counter.

Amalah
12-13-10, 02:51 PM
What I do when serving up food is put all my counters except those with food, and one for the food to go on into storage. That way all the food will go in one place. Then after serving I put the counters back where they were.

Unregistered
12-13-10, 04:38 PM
What I do when serving up food is put all my counters except those with food, and one for the food to go on into storage. That way all the food will go in one place. Then after serving I put the counters back where they were.

There really isn't a need to do this, as the chef will put all the same dishes onto one counter when you serve up a new food, just like the post before yours says.

Amalah
12-13-10, 05:15 PM
There really isn't a need to do this, as the chef will put all the same dishes onto one counter when you serve up a new food, just like the post before yours says.

I know, but I like to do it in some circumstances anyway, because I am obsessive like that.

For instance I think pink food looks pretty. I am making a few batches of Strawberry Macarons and some drinks. I want as many Macarons as I can spread out over the counters, so I use the trick I mentioned above to make sure all the drinks are grouped up in one space.

The items would only be grouped up if I was adding a new food not on the counters yet. It won't help if I'm just having more of the same.

Amalah
12-13-10, 05:16 PM
**** it, meant Raspberry not Strawberry..

Annette101
12-14-10, 01:28 AM
I'm the same, Amalah, would love the option to combine the food!