PDA

View Full Version : Neighbors

Unregistered
12-12-10, 10:17 PM
How do I get neighbors?

Unregistered
12-12-10, 10:40 PM
How do I get neighbors?

You can post your Storm 8 ID on someones wall and ask them to add you, if you don't have a storm 8 ID, in the game click on main > help/*** > scroll down to "creating a storm 8 ID" has more information on getting one. Once you have that you can add neighbors and be added as a neighbor.

petenpete
12-28-10, 12:08 PM
how do we accept an invitation to be a neighbor? I can't find any button or what have you to accept an invitation. I've invited people who asked to be added to my neighbor list, which I have - but other than being asked to be added, how/where do I accept, should someone send ME an invitation?

Unregistered
12-29-10, 09:18 AM
how do we accept an invitation to be a neighbor? I can't find any button or what have you to accept an invitation. I've invited people who asked to be added to my neighbor list, which I have - but other than being asked to be added, how/where do I accept, should someone send ME an invitation?

Someone needs to first invite you, as long as you have provided them with your StormID (Different than the name of your bakery). If they have successfully invited you, you accept their invitation in the Social Button, on the Neighborhood list you will see the list of any pending invites that you have not accepted yet.