PDA

View Full Version : Need tails.... Any advice?

ohanaZoo
01-11-13, 05:35 PM
I have done everything to get a skunkupine to come but not having much luck. I have planted all different types of stuff and try to farm in big groups but still only manage one a day if I'm lucky. I can only make one of Ivy's hot sauces a day so obviously having a difficult time making meal for dark caves. I did finally get a shard when I put the tablet back in its original positions but I read we have to collect 20 tails for the second shard. :eek: anyone have a tip. I haven't read about anyone else having this issue.

arale_norimaki
01-11-13, 05:49 PM
When I need skunkupines I plant wheat or corn. They are supposed to like flowers too, but I find crops more useful. If I harvest corn or wheat super fast I always get one. I hope you get them too :)

ohanaZoo
01-11-13, 06:41 PM
It worked!!!!! Thank you. Corn and harvested it as fast as I could!!!!! Wheat was not working for me!!!

arale_norimaki
01-11-13, 07:21 PM
I am glad it worked :) :) :)

dng1234
01-12-13, 08:20 AM
Sugar seems to work well for me too at the moment along with the wheat and corn. The key seems to click to harvest a lot at once though. I have 24 farm plots and can get 3-4 skunkupines by farming it all at once.

mystoryzoozoo
01-12-13, 09:01 AM
I find wheat best. & I neglect farmhouses as these only trigger fangs, once a beasts appears then I collect from farms before going back to dispose of skunkie!

ohanaZoo
01-12-13, 02:36 PM
Well it worked once yesterday but after spending majority of my energy on farming its not working. Oh well I guess it's just my bad luck.

arale_norimaki
01-12-13, 05:41 PM
Ohhh... Sorry to hear that :( Did you try flowers?