PDA

View Full Version : Harvesting and getting two crops

arale_norimaki
01-09-13, 10:59 AM
A question about harvesting: I realized yesterday that sometimes I get two crops instead of one.
I had never seen a double drop before, but I must say I usually harvest lots of crops at once so I don't pay much attention. Now I am so bored that I harvest crops when I have 1 energy only, just to keep playing ;). So, when I saw two strawberries yesterday I was surprised. Now it just happened again: two cabbages.

I was thinking this might be one of the secret effects from the third shard, but maybe it is just a normal thing I hadn't paid attention to before. Can anyone confirm if it comes from the shard?

zombiefun
01-09-13, 11:52 AM
I've seen that before third shard.

arale_norimaki
01-09-13, 12:31 PM
Ok, thanks for answering! :)

midnightmeerkat
01-09-13, 01:20 PM
I haven't noticed that on harvesting crops but I have noticed occassional double collects on the fruit trees

scottyhaha
01-09-13, 01:42 PM
Luck, nothing to do with shards

maguar
01-09-13, 02:47 PM
This has been available since the beginning. I think MHz called it a little bonus.

gwcastle
01-09-13, 05:48 PM
I once got two apples from one harvest, but never double crops. Just pure luck.

dng1234
01-09-13, 06:24 PM
A question about harvesting: I realized yesterday that sometimes I get two crops instead of one.
I had never seen a double drop before, but I must say I usually harvest lots of crops at once so I don't pay much attention. Now I am so bored that I harvest crops when I have 1 energy only, just to keep playing ;). So, when I saw two strawberries yesterday I was surprised. Now it just happened again: two cabbages.

I was thinking this might be one of the secret effects from the third shard, but maybe it is just a normal thing I hadn't paid attention to before. Can anyone confirm if it comes from the shard?

No third shard for me yet and I've had this happen too. I thought I was just clicking on two crops right on top one another not actually a bonus.

onemansmiracle
01-10-13, 12:14 AM
You are too easy to be satisfied,before the update I used to get energy bonus even from chopping the tree,but no more ;) ,anyway,I have everything now.

arale_norimaki
01-10-13, 02:23 AM
You are too easy to be satisfied,before the update I used to get energy bonus even from chopping the tree,but no more ;) ,anyway,I have everything now.

Maybe before the update you were at a level below 10? At those stages you get lots of energy so that you can play non stop and move forward fast. Then it disappears when you reach level 10 or 11 (I can't remember).

onemansmiracle
01-10-13, 02:55 AM
Yea,I only started playing from November,maybe that's the case. Time flies ;) now i even max on troll essence,give me back my youth.;)