PDA

View Full Version : Sir Pigglesworth missing ???

MMolly11
01-08-13, 12:20 PM
I finally managed to get a golden apple a few days ago and got sir pigglesworth. After feeding him 8 time got a quest for 50 strawberries and to pet him and after doing so I've collected prize but he was gone :(
I don't understand what happened? After so much trouble.

If anyone have any idea I would be very grateful.

marrrina
01-08-13, 12:47 PM
Try deleting and reinstalling your game.

MMolly11
01-08-13, 01:23 PM
Tnx, I will try to do that :)

maguar
01-08-13, 02:12 PM
Please let us know if you got him back

MMolly11
01-08-13, 04:59 PM
I've reinstalled game and he's back !!! Thanks alot marrina :) Whant a relief...

arale_norimaki
01-08-13, 05:02 PM
http://i1354.photobucket.com/albums/q698/arale__norimaki/19e369b93cc70aac71623b33a2c7d391_zps78d6fcd2.jpg

monstermash1
01-08-13, 06:25 PM
I finally managed to get a golden apple a few days ago and got sir pigglesworth. After feeding him 8 time got a quest for 50 strawberries and to pet him and after doing so I've collected prize but he was gone :(
I don't understand what happened? After so much trouble.

If anyone have any idea I would be very grateful.

Please tell me how you got the apple

marrrina
01-08-13, 06:27 PM
I've reinstalled game and he's back !!! Thanks alot marrina :) Whant a relief...

You're welcome!

You can buy the apple tree or unlock the magic garden. Either way it's a rare drop and you will just have to be patient.

yupiyupigumgum
01-09-13, 12:51 AM
I put my sir piglesworth in the storage. He give me worthless things lately , things ordinary pigs can give. He disgraced His honorary title so he's grounded. Go to your room, pig!

arale_norimaki
01-09-13, 01:32 AM
I put my sir piglesworth in the storage. He give me worthless things lately , things ordinary pigs can give. He disgraced His honorary title so he's grounded. Go to your room, pig!

�� Really???

marrrina
01-09-13, 06:39 AM

I don't get much good from him at this point either. I'm practically maxed out on truffles which is just about all he wants to give.

MMolly11
01-09-13, 07:12 AM

I played the other games and earned some gems and bought the apple tree, but it took days till I've got a golden apple. Haven't reached the magic garden yet.

epipy
01-13-13, 08:09 PM
Patient I have been patient it is so hard to get the golden apple and I do not what to buy gems to buy an apple tree. Is there another way of getting this apple.

maguar
01-13-13, 09:02 PM
The apple is only available from apple trees and the magic garden.

epipy
01-13-13, 09:47 PM
Well that sucks. I have magic garden. I will keep trying eventually I will get it.

midnightmeerkat
01-13-13, 10:22 PM
Patient I have been patient it is so hard to get the golden apple and I do not what to buy gems to buy an apple tree. Is there another way of getting this apple.

Have you installed any of the games that TL is promoting? After you install and play there is invariably a quest for gems that pops up...... Use those gems to buy the trees. That is what I did and got the apple from the apple tree.

mammami08
01-14-13, 12:01 AM
Well in the last two days i gotten 10 gems (2x5 gems) from sir Pigglesworth so he stays in my kingdom at least :) sometimes he just gets me bacon or nothing but a few coins but then there pops out a earthwisp or five gems or something elsreally good so he stays put...

mammami08
01-14-13, 12:03 AM
Well in the last two days i gotten 10 gems (2x5 gems) from sir Pigglesworth so he stays in my kingdom at least :) sometimes he just gets me bacon or nothing but a few coins but then there pops out a earthwisp or five gems or something elsreally good so he stays put...

Sorry missed to quote : yupiyupigumgum

mammami08
01-14-13, 12:05 AM

Go on quest from the castle, exploring the dark caves can get you an apple tree if you are lucky

mammami08
01-14-13, 12:09 AM
Well that sucks. I have magic garden. I will keep trying eventually I will get it.

Well it took me six weeks to get that golden apple so patienc is something you have to have :) but after i got the apple (from a tree) i then got another from magical garden and two more from the apple tree...