PDA

View Full Version : Poll: in your opinion, when will the next update be available?

arale_norimaki
01-07-13, 02:34 PM
Let's see what you think about it... and who guesses right!

FYI This poll will be open until next Sunday :)

scottyhaha
01-07-13, 04:44 PM
I say next month a week b4 valentine day

scottyhaha
01-07-13, 04:47 PM
So ivy and thurston can fall In love. Gotta have a love story

arale_norimaki
01-07-13, 04:53 PM
So ivy and thurston can fall In love. Gotta have a love story

<3 the idea!

rengirl1978
01-07-13, 04:55 PM
I hope next week! I am sure this week is too early, but maybe next week!

albastrea
01-07-13, 05:58 PM
Will be valentine in castle like christmas was. Reindeers in backery end in the woods nothing sow keep the play.

douangelll
01-07-13, 06:52 PM
Next thursday ?!!! please !!

awertie
01-07-13, 07:15 PM
Well it can't happen this week, because then we would be expecting it. So I say next week (or some week later in the future.)

wassupbaby
01-08-13, 03:36 AM
I voted for next week but really want it this week :(

arale_norimaki
01-08-13, 03:43 AM
5 people voted " Never"! 😳
Guys, I really hope you are wrong :(

wassupbaby
01-08-13, 03:53 AM
5 people voted " Never"! 😳
Guys, I really hope you are wrong :(

Android's players .... I guess :P

listh12
01-08-13, 04:22 AM
I vote for "never", but i'm not an android player. I think it's strange Teamlava have never give us a clue when we can expect an update. They never reacted to the petition for the update. I truely hope i am wrong! I'm addicted to CS, but i'm very irritated that we haven't heard from Teamlava about the update. It takes too long.

arale_norimaki
01-08-13, 04:53 AM
MHz_ said he was working on it a week ago, he gave no dates but he said it was almost ready ��

wassupbaby
01-08-13, 03:03 PM
Well, according to TL's blog , no update for CS this week *sigh*

midnightmeerkat
01-08-13, 03:35 PM
MHz_ said he was working on it a week ago, he gave no dates but he said it was almost ready ��

I haven't seen MHz logged on at all so I suspect he may be on holiday........

zombiefun
01-09-13, 02:08 AM
"I'll give you a winter prediction: It's gonna be cold, it's gonna be grey, and it's gonna last you for the rest of your life. "(c)Phil Connors
That is all I can say about update. :)

onemansmiracle
01-09-13, 04:22 AM
I voted "never" for fun :) :) but it is true that it has been nearly 2 month since its last update... 2 month of my youth. Maybe it will never happen in my time,but I hope one day my grand-grand-grand son can keep on my legacy ;)

zombiefun
01-09-13, 04:53 AM
Darn, I can't even complain that TL took time from my youth. But TL did give me the glimpse in the future when they offered to play that Bingo game. Now I know what would life in the nursing home would be like. :)

onemansmiracle
01-09-13, 06:02 AM
Darn, I can't even complain that TL took time from my youth. But TL did give me the glimpse in the future when they offered to play that Bingo game. Now I know what would life in the nursing home would be like. :)

Oh, I love bingo,and after I gained all the gems,I actually played a few extra rounds before I deleted it. Well I can only play 3 cards at a time for now,and when I am in nursing home waiting for the update in a blink of time, I probably will working on 4 cards wearing a pair of thick glasses. Oh gosh,if ever ever ever the update do come by then it would definitely ring my bell in so many levels,and I may need an ambulance ;)

arale_norimaki
01-09-13, 09:51 AM
Well, according to TL's blog , no update for CS this week *sigh*

They did not announce the last update on their blog either.

I still have faith, we'll get it this week! :)

zombiefun
01-09-13, 11:56 AM
We have to get a life or smthg. :)

arale_norimaki
01-09-13, 12:34 PM
I have a life, a good one.
I mean, I work hard, but I live in a castle and have lots of interesting things to do. Well, not so much lately... Ok, ok, I should get a life too :P

scottyhaha
01-09-13, 01:36 PM
This is my life

onemansmiracle
01-10-13, 07:53 AM
I was a redneck before I know this site,now i am a game boy tapping all the night ;
I was a normal lad before i know update-might,now I am a mad head murmuring all that. ;)

arale_norimaki
01-10-13, 08:23 AM
I feel like that weirdo from the rings movie, refreshing the forum and murmuring "the update, the update, the update"...

zombiefun
01-10-13, 08:25 AM
have you ever been so bored you were closing your internet browser in blind rage and opened it again after few seconds? (c) :)

onemansmiracle
01-10-13, 09:05 AM
Oh yes, I close it open it refresh it and again and again,but with my will power,and i am doing it now ;)

listh12
01-10-13, 09:06 AM
Last night i dreamt there was an update, i was so happy. So disappointed when i wake up and found out it was a dream.
I feel like a weirdo too. A few months ago i was fine. And then this game sneaked into my life and has become part of it.
PLEASE GIVE US AN UPDATE!!!

arale_norimaki
01-10-13, 09:17 AM
That was a beautiful dream... I wish I had the update in my dreams, that's still better than no update ;)
So, what new things did we had in your dream?

listh12
01-10-13, 09:24 AM
Unfortunately, i cant't remember details, but it was a beautiful update with lots of goals and beautiful new things.
I wish it was true.

arale_norimaki
01-10-13, 09:39 AM
It will be. It will.
Please, TL, let it be true

zombiefun
01-10-13, 12:31 PM
Ok, I have some tips how to spent time waiting for the update:

If you single - ask somebody for a date. talk about middle ages :)
If you married - Valentine's day is coming, go arrange something nice. unload the dishwasher for Christ sake :). buy that iRobot, name him the Baron and watch him doing some chores for ya.
If you a teenager - well, come on, man, there is a lot to do while you a teenager. really.
If you a TL developer - give us the info on people who interfere with update delivery and I will put their names in Santa's naughty list, that will scars them for life. :)

arale_norimaki
01-10-13, 12:46 PM

If you married - Valentine's day is coming, go arrange something nice. unload the dishwasher for Christ sake :). buy that iRobot, name him the Baron and watch him doing some chores for ya.
If you a teenager - well, come on, man, there is a lot to do while you a teenager. really.
If you a TL developer - give us the info on people who interfere with update delivery and I will put their names in Santa's naughty list, that will scars them for life. :)

LMAO!
I am married, but to ight, at dinner, I'll try the middle ages thing :p

zombiefun
01-10-13, 01:16 PM
If you playing at work - what the... guys, get some work done first. :) you will play later at endless meaningless meetings :)

wassupbaby
01-10-13, 01:52 PM

Lol , but not everywhere celebrate V-day, you know :( but i might ask someone out as well :)

Dabag
01-10-13, 02:13 PM
March 5. 2013 my guess

after all the other Story Games finish with the different Winter Holidays

besides i would rather wait for the Best to make sure it is right the first time

arale_norimaki
01-10-13, 02:50 PM
I play while at gym (when doing my bike excercices), how desperate is that?

As far as the date, I'll be on vacation three weeks in February. I'd rater it be NOW or after I leave... That would be a torture if the update arrived just before my departure :( :(

arale_norimaki
01-10-13, 03:01 PM
March 5. 2013 my guess

after all the other Story Games finish with the different Winter Holidays

besides i would rather wait for the Best to make sure it is right the first time

I really
really
really
Really

Really

REALLY hope you are wrong
;) ;)

mamareader02
01-10-13, 03:31 PM
Valentines day?!hahahahahaha,me and hubby pick a different day for us to celebrate on,and if we do go out on valentines,we bring the whole famiy(it IS about celebrating who you love!:)
P.S.-UPDATE(you just know TL people are looking over these threads thinking we are a very sad pitiful lot)

scottyhaha
01-10-13, 07:22 PM
I play while at gym (when doing my bike excercices), how desperate is that?

As far as the date, I'll be on vacation three weeks in February. I'd rater it be NOW or after I leave... That would be a torture if the update arrived just before my departure :( :(

I bet you will be playing cs on your vacation

arale_norimaki
01-11-13, 02:25 AM
I bet you will be playing cs on your vacation

LOL!

Somehow, you guessed right... :p but I was actually thinking about leaving my iPad at home ;)

arale_norimaki
01-12-13, 12:08 PM
Well, I was wrong about the date :(

midnightmeerkat
01-12-13, 12:57 PM
LOL!

Somehow, you guessed right... :p but I was actually thinking about leaving my iPad at home ;)

How could you even THINK of doing something like THAT! ;)

arale_norimaki
01-12-13, 05:44 PM
I am going on holiday three weeks on another continent. I MUST be able to forget about Castle Story and concentrate on my trip, even if it is hard (oh my, I sound like a junkie!)

scottyhaha
01-12-13, 09:11 PM
I am going on holiday three weeks on another continent. I MUST be able to forget about Castle Story and concentrate on my trip, even if it is hard (oh my, I sound like a junkie!)

Where are you going? Most hotal have wifi now

zombiefun
01-12-13, 09:43 PM
iPad is essential while on vacation. Maps, tickets, mail. Come on. :)

kooky panda
01-12-13, 09:45 PM
I am taking a wild guess and saying new update will be here in 2 weeks!!:)

midnightmeerkat
01-12-13, 10:36 PM
I am taking a wild guess and saying new update will be here in 2 weeks!!:)

Any chance that any mod knows a). Where is MHz? And b) any info on the update that is not a wild guess?

wassupbaby
01-13-13, 03:05 AM
Lately there appears a bug with adventure and feed the baron. I think TL have a lot to do so no update next week .. i guess :(

arale_norimaki
01-13-13, 04:06 AM
I guess you are right, even if the update (new animals, buildings, decorations and goals) is ready, how can they release it if there is such a bug with adventures and Feed the baron? :( :( :(

@scotyhaha: I am going to Australia, and of course they have wifi everywhere :p ... It is just me, I want to try to sleep well instead of playing late, eating with my husband instead of my knights and reading the local newspapers instead of the forum ;)

zombiefun
01-13-13, 04:07 AM
I had the sync glitch with stone mine, it gave me two earth wisp and poof, another one bite the dust.

scottyhaha
01-13-13, 09:10 AM
I guess you are right, even if the update (new animals, buildings, decorations and goals) is ready, how can they release it if there is such a bug with adventures and Feed the baron? :( :( :(

@scotyhaha: I am going to Australia, and of course they have wifi everywhere :p ... It is just me, I want to try to sleep well instead of playing late, eating with my husband instead of my knights and reading the local newspapers instead of the forum ;)
That's good, I wish I can do that when I'm going on vacation next month. Not gonna happen can't put my phone at home.

iLLUMI2012
01-14-13, 09:27 AM
IMO the next update will be on the 20th Jan. The previous update was on the 20th Nov.

onemansmiracle
01-14-13, 09:42 AM
IMO the next update will be on the 20th Jan. The previous update was on the 20th Nov.

Yea,I am thinking.... 20th jan 2020 ;)