PDA

View Full Version : Negative coins!!!

Unregistered
12-11-10, 11:34 PM
Babys5
How the heck have we ended up with coins in the negatives?! Had 7000 odd coins, started some blueberry muffins and mochas, came back 20 mins later and we have -7000 odd coins! Wouldn't let us serve food (insufficient coins) so it went off. Wouldn't even let us collect tips off the table!! (Insufficient coins) Must say we are very confused.

Unregistered
12-13-10, 09:43 AM
It wouldn't even let us tip anyone else!! Has anyone else had this happen?

Unregistered
12-14-10, 12:38 AM
Bump!!! Norman please address this!!!

Unregistered
12-15-10, 10:05 AM
Sorry norman no error message at all. We weren't doing anything unusual although we had blocked the door, put muffins and mochas on, closed app, returned approx 20 mins later to find the negative coin situation. Although not 100 percent certain we think the amount was the exact negative of the coins we had left eg. 7455 coins became -7455 coins. Wouldnt let us serve food so the flies got it, came up with the usual " not enough coins" message when we tried to serve the food, collect tips from tables, and even when we attempted to tip our neighbors. We had a few gifts saved so we just put them out and opened the door and watched in confused amusement as our money slowly increased to zero!!

Unregistered
01-09-11, 07:08 AM
exactly the same thing happened to me. i didnt open my resto for 12 hours when i checked the resto i have -9000+ coins. I cant give and accept tip too. id krisnalovesyou. thanks :)

Unregistered
01-09-11, 04:57 PM
My coins decreased too when I blocked my door! I thought I just messed up or something.

win_k
11-30-12, 11:30 AM
I'm not quite sure what just happened but I was purchasing the a Thanksgiving chair and all of a sudden I had over -14,000 coins. Please help. ID: win_k Level: 19

xoxjenn
12-03-12, 12:27 AM
This happened to me awhile back! All I did was turn my device off, then back on & it was no longer in the negatives.

ALROCIO
01-25-13, 01:32 AM
i just had a negative coins of -318.500, i had like 18 tables with food so i wanted to compile many of the same dishes at once and i prepared brownies which are fast and the chef put all the same of one kind of food together and when i was going to prepare some muffing there was a message saying that i did not have enough coins and had negative coins, i had to use the crystals to pay the negative, but is not fun anymore if this continue.

pattypopo
01-25-13, 08:19 AM
Have you guys tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game. Might be worth a try.

kimikayyz
01-25-13, 12:28 PM
Yeah, I wouldn't spend any gems on this problem. There are a few things you can try...

First, go for the reboot - a soft shut down. If that doesn't work, do a hard shut down (if you can, just pull the battery out while your device is still on). Last, uninstall and reinstall the games, making sure to clear the cache before you uninstall so you don't still have the problem in the cache when you reinstall. just in case...

Good luck!!

cherryberry9
01-25-13, 06:57 PM
This thread's 3 years old, should be closed.

pattypopo
01-25-13, 07:35 PM
LOL! I didn't notice the dates. Too funny.