PDA

View Full Version : Truffles post quest....

patriciabudville
01-04-13, 07:07 PM
After getting Pigglesworth I blasted through the truffle quests for the Baron but I still have TONS of truffles. Do they have any use?

Same deal with Magic fruit, Faerie Jars, Prime Cuts, etc...

wassupbaby
01-04-13, 07:23 PM
A recipe called :feed the baron requires both prime cuts and truffles. You can get random reward from this.
Faerie jar, magic fruit (after getting a purple cow) and tons other items have no use in current, hopefully in the future update.

arale_norimaki
01-05-13, 02:18 AM
There isinfo here on how to trigger it http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?40888-Feed-the-Baron

iLLUMI2012
01-05-13, 04:37 AM
With the next update I would say there will be new goals that will make use of the truffles. I'm maxed out at 99. I'm guessing a lot if us are starting to max on certain items at the moment.

fourpeople
01-05-13, 04:39 AM
Hey srry but I wanted to ask anyone to tell me how to make my own thread? I only know how to reply to one but I don't know how to make n one, thx!

dng1234
01-05-13, 06:38 AM
Hey srry but I wanted to ask anyone to tell me how to make my own thread? I only know how to reply to one but I don't know how to make n one, thx!

On the main discussion page where all the threads are located, look above the place where it says "Forum: Games Discission". There is a button that's orange that says "Start new thread". Click that and you're ready to go. It's recommended to search for what you're wanting to start a new thread for first before starting it. It keeps the forum from having 15 new threads about the same thing and saves the mods the trouble of having to merge your thread into one that's already there.