PDA

View Full Version : I like visiting neighbors because.........

vizcaya112
01-01-13, 09:02 PM
I like to get XP without "spending" energy.

tiggerhobbes
01-01-13, 09:37 PM
I just like bantering on my neighbor's wall.

I also enjoy seeing new decoration. Many of us are down to few if any goals, and the ones we have left are chance-dependent so it's not something we can steadily work towards. For me, one of the few pleasure I still get from the game is changing kingdom layout, and I enjoy watching my neighbor's kingdom transform. It's also nice when they leave comments about my new kingdom look, nice to know people are paying attentions and just otherwise being social.

I actually don't want the experience points. Lvl 26 going on 30. I don't want to hit level ceiling before they update; I hate to miss out on the level up bonuses. I still visit for social reasons, and also to acquire those 10 energy bolts. But still, blue star is the last thing I want right now :-(

scottyhaha
01-01-13, 10:38 PM
I do it just for 10 energys after getting 10 I am done visiting. :)

wassupbaby
01-02-13, 01:19 AM
I do it to keep my 3 star social rating. 4 stars is so hard to keep so i at least keep it at 3. And yeah, for the extra energy too .

callixtus
01-02-13, 04:07 AM
is it possible to fully fill your social rating? I've clicked a lot of hearts, but that rating never come to full...

wassupbaby
01-02-13, 04:17 AM
is it possible to fully fill your social rating? I've clicked a lot of hearts, but that rating never come to full...
Yes, it's possible , at least i could. But i've also heard that some players just cant fill the SR bar not that because they dont visit neighbors enough but it's kind of glitch.

arale_norimaki
01-02-13, 04:22 AM

There is a glitch for many players. A thread bout this: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?40649-Social-rating

blurbie
01-07-13, 08:05 AM
I like...
~watching my neighbors grow from beginner farms to glorious kingdoms.
~getting coins and energy.
~maxing out on gifts every day.
~that they visit me back, thus every time I collect from a coin building I get higher coins and double XP.
Til now, I like quick level-ups.
~commenting and reading comments. Some neighbors are funny!
~reading walls of random kingdoms, finding out C is really named Louis and has a visit with grandson, or that someone else is travelling or baking.
~keeping track of active neighbors and give all a chamce, but I eliminate changeless kingdoms that are inactive players.
I reduced neighbors from 145 to 125 and visit daily, along with many extras.

transberry
01-07-13, 08:47 AM
I visit, but no one ever gifts back. I'd transberry

arale_norimaki
01-07-13, 09:01 AM
I visit, but no one ever gifts back. I'd transberry

Did you know that you can only send gifts to three players? I suggest you post on your neighbors' walls asking for what you need and stating that you would gift whatever they want in return. Just note that some items can only be sent once (jewels) or twice (Silver Ore or Fur) per day.

More info about gifts, here: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?39218-Can-only-send-3-different-gifts-per-day

rengirl1978
01-07-13, 04:58 PM
I like to chat with some of them, and also enjoy seeing their kingdoms.

yupiyupigumgum
01-07-13, 09:34 PM
I love to see my neighbors' rare things and gems-related items ....the ones I will never ever afford to get. *wipe tears*