PDA

View Full Version : Caution!!! Virus Released!!!!!

Unregistered
12-10-10, 05:29 PM
I am an MIT graduate with degrees in ******logy and computer engineering with an emphasis on artificial intelligence. At 8pm eastern standard time today I am releasing a virus that will destroy users phones and render them useless whether the app is already installed or not :) I (marc1488) was banned for telling people to stay off my wall and insulting them when they didn't. So if I cannot play neither can anyone as far as I am concerned. This virus will destroy your operating system as well as hardware on all phones it was tested on (over 20 different phones) and is not covered by warranty or insurance by any major carrier since it is the user's use of apps downloaded that caused it. Happy phone shopping Bakery Story users!!

Unregistered
12-10-10, 06:13 PM
What a loser.

Unregistered
12-10-10, 06:19 PM
What a loser.

Yup, because honestly, just making these threats are a criminal offense in the USA. How much u wanna bet some law enforcement agency is already on this crackpot. Sad to go to jail for being so stupid over a free game. Serves them right tho.

Be nice kiddies, FBI is probably watching as we type. Guess someone is about to get more attention than they bargained for. For the record, it's 817 est here and my device and games are fine

Unregistered
12-10-10, 06:22 PM
I hope he/she is arrested and put in a mental rehabilitation center!

Chi
12-11-10, 06:39 AM
What a loser.

I totally agree

Unregistered
12-13-10, 12:54 PM
1.You wouldn't be "banned" if you wouldn't insult people.. If you don't want people writing on your wall there's an option for that.. If you were so smart you'd know all this..
2. Hmm you're stupid
3. You're stupid
4. You're stupid
5. Yeah I can keep going

Silly people this days