PDA

View Full Version : Silly Character

Momoko_peach
12-31-12, 12:47 AM
I find really annoying the way our character walks on the roads we put on the map. I mean, when there is any road, he walks directly to his task, taking the shortest way. When you put some roads, it becomes a complete non sense. He walks long distances to the designed task and it takes more seconds to fulfill it. In the morning, when I have multiple things to do, it appears the most. It really gets on my nerves when he goes to the opposite direction to complete a task, and finally comes back to do it, because he HAD to follow the path...!

sluppies
12-31-12, 01:40 AM
Are you sure it's not you sending him on these epic journeys? Each thing you click on is visited in the order you select them. I tend to do things close to each other. That way you go all round your kingdom and end up back where you started,

aimeeq
12-31-12, 04:20 AM
I have noticed it. She will go in a big circle to get to something right beside where she was to begin with if there is a road there. I just thought it was because she was a woman. Lol

Momoko_peach
12-31-12, 05:00 AM
Are you sure it's not you sending him on these epic journeys? Each thing you click on is visited in the order you select them. I tend to do things close to each other. That way you go all round your kingdom and end up back where you started,
No, i really do at best, but as I have a circular path in the center of my map, the character often turns to the opposite direction to go to a building. When five monsters pop up during these tasks, it gets horribly long :)

@aimeeq : lol ! Mine is a girl too. I said "he" because I used the "character" word. Maybe we get the solution :)

arale_norimaki
01-01-13, 06:13 AM
I have few roads and, yet, to go from one cow to another (knowing that there is nothing in between them) she makes a huge circle around my pigs. It makes me mad!