PDA

View Full Version : Gifting

taginu
12-29-12, 08:09 AM
I gift every day but it says every time that my neighbors have revived the max number or I have already sent a gift, I find it odd that ALL my neighbors have received their max number everyday!?!?! Also, I have read numerous posts but am not finding what produces glimmer dust??

KadeeDid
12-29-12, 08:33 AM
I gift every day but it says every time that my neighbors have revived the max number or I have already sent a gift, I find it odd that ALL my neighbors have received their max number everyday!?!?! Also, I have read numerous posts but am not finding what produces glimmer dust??

I think you can only gift 3 people. That is the way it is on many of the other Team Lava games.

KadeeDid
12-29-12, 08:34 AM

Check this info: only 3 gifts

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?37729-Castle-Story-FAQs

tiggerhobbes
12-29-12, 09:05 AM
I had that problem for a long time and don't think I ever got an answer from the forum =/ I got told I can only send 3 gifts, even though I specifically stated I was not able to send ANY gift.

In the end I discovered it's only a problem if I used the "gift back" button -- everybody I tried to "gift back" has apparently received max gift for the day, or I've sent all I could sent even though I've sent none.

But then I also found out, if I visit the same neighbor and then use the gift box icon, I can still send gift.

See if it works for you and if so, let me know. I'll be glad to know I'm not the only one with this glitch.

mrsactuarial
12-29-12, 09:13 AM
Also, I have read numerous posts but am not finding what produces glimmer dust??

Glimmer dust is a rare drop item you can find by harvesting mushrooms. You can also find it by collecting from Ivy's hut :)

KadeeDid
12-29-12, 12:04 PM
I had that problem for a long time and don't think I ever got an answer from the forum =/ I got told I can only send 3 gifts, even though I specifically stated I was not able to send ANY gift.

In the end I discovered it's only a problem if I used the "gift back" button -- everybody I tried to "gift back" has apparently received max gift for the day, or I've sent all I could sent even though I've sent none.

But then I also found out, if I visit the same neighbor and then use the gift box icon, I can still send gift.

See if it works for you and if so, let me know. I'll be glad to know I'm not the only one with this glitch.

I always gift from the gift box at the neighbour's kingdom so don't know about the Gift Back option. If you gift using the Gift Box, their name remains and I can look back to see who has gifted.

queentina3
12-29-12, 12:06 PM
You can only send 3 gifts per day. You can send 1 Jewel or 2 Fur/Silver Ore. If the person you are trying to send to has 99 of a particular item in their storage, then you'll be told they are full, even if they haven't received 20 gifts in a day.

maguar
12-29-12, 02:27 PM
This is the main thread on this topic: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?39218-Can-only-send-3-different-gifts-per-day&p=446227&viewfull=1#post446227