PDA

View Full Version : Tree help

voigil
12-28-12, 05:16 PM
Im wondering if it's better to keep doing adventures to try and obtain the different fruit trees or if I should use gems? I have done many adventures, primarily the explore dark caves one but have yet to obtain the trees needed to bake pies. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

maguar
12-28-12, 05:18 PM
It depends on how much you want the trees and what you can afford to spend. Trees are rare drops from adventures. It may take ages before you get them this way. If you're impatient and can afford it you can get instant satisfaction by buying them.

wassupbaby
12-28-12, 05:59 PM
I bought my trees with extra gems from playing other TL's games . I recommend the same :)
Or better buy it with money to support the team and hopefully we gonna have an update :D

rengirl1978
12-28-12, 07:16 PM
If you aren't having luck with the Dark Caves mission, then you should buy!

voigil
12-28-12, 10:32 PM
Thanks for the tips guys I may just go the gem route.

Mudturtledove
12-28-12, 10:40 PM
I'm usually the type to wait and get items with coins/work/luck when I know I can but I broke down and bought all 3 trees and have been very happy about it. It took ages to get that first golden apple but I totally love the Pig and his gifts. I have been baking pies and making lemonade for goals and I've gotten enough value out of the trees to feel like it was a good investment.