PDA

View Full Version : Petition for an update

douangelll
12-26-12, 04:21 AM
Dear CS palyers, If u are dying for an new update like I do, Please sign this petition :)

sluppies
12-26-12, 05:40 AM
Ha desperate doesn't even come in to it!! I am seriously losing the will to live!! Come on TeamLava make my Christmas.

wassupbaby
12-26-12, 05:49 AM
Im dying for the new update here , TL , please ... Help.... :((

douangelll
12-26-12, 06:30 AM
Come on guys !!!! maybe this petition will make our voice heard !!!

listh12
12-26-12, 07:01 AM
Please give us an update soon! The first thing in the morning when i wake up is checking the forum, hoping for the update. Stil... Nothing. Please, give us an update!

vanillaheaven
12-26-12, 08:43 AM
I want an update too ~~~ whenever I play castle story, I keep wondering what new things the update will bring O.o I can't wait :D

whizzzard
12-26-12, 10:20 AM
Im not worried about when an update will come, but rather the quality of the update.
It better feature changes that the CS community has expressed concerns about.

midnightmeerkat
12-26-12, 11:49 AM
Update! .....Update! ....Update!

douangelll
12-26-12, 02:03 PM
Please give us an update soon! The first thing in the morning when i wake up is checking the forum, hoping for the update. Stil... Nothing. Please, give us an update! Me too ! I keep checking the forum to see if there's any announcements about an update

evilqueenAC3DS
12-26-12, 02:43 PM
I want update too! I want it to be more easier to get supplies to build stuff and more quests!!! Please and holiday decorations like valentines, Easter, etc......well since Christmas is over but maybe new things for the new year... Ok thanks

netaoneneal
12-26-12, 05:32 PM
I think team lava has to many games in the basket! The Graphics on Castle story doesn't even compare to the other games that they offer. Castle story has the potential to bring in a great income!

awertie
12-26-12, 05:57 PM
I would love an update for Castle Story, but we probably won't get one until next year. :p ;)

dng1234
12-27-12, 05:18 AM
I know that many CS players are screaming for an update, but like Whizzzard said I'd rather it be a quality update. I've played games before where they'd just throw out an update as quick as possible and bugs would run rampant. Yes TL I'd like to see an update too but don't shove it out the door till its ready.

emamemam
12-27-12, 10:26 PM
I want a update. I'm happy with the graphics and stuff I just want something to do. I am close to deleting it. I have been building up and expanding but pretty bored with it at this point

rengirl1978
12-28-12, 12:56 AM
Yes! Update please!

ninjaAhug
12-28-12, 01:30 AM
I want an update before Santa comes back please!

onemansmiracle
12-28-12, 03:32 AM
Update!yes yes yes!

mamareader02
12-28-12, 09:35 AM
It's been almost a month-are we getting an update soon?i realize castle puts out less updates because when they do come,they're gigantic(thank you!),but I think most of us are ready for next update

sweetstuff525
12-28-12, 09:40 AM
Yeah an update would be great... And can I have my golden apple too? I even bought an apple tree

rengirl1978
12-28-12, 10:27 AM
I'm level 24 & there's not been any updates at all sine I've been playing.

mamareader02
12-28-12, 10:58 AM
I bought the apple tree too-though now it's good for nothing.still plodding along on lemonade since I refuse to buy lemon tree(was one of the unlucky few who got the goal without buying lemon tree)

wassupbaby
12-28-12, 11:22 AM
It's been almost a month-are we getting an update soon?i realize castle puts out less updates because when they do come,they're gigantic(thank you!),but I think most of us are ready for next update

Sorry but i need to correct this. It's been MORE than a month ( precisely 38 days and yes , im counting every single day ! ) since the last update.The sad part is i havent seen or heard any reaction about the update. All i know is ... well ... "they're working on it " . So im prety sure that we're not gonna have a new update until next year... If there ever will be ...

mamareader02
12-28-12, 11:51 AM
Oh,um sure they're gonna have one soon,castle is pretty popular

sluppies
12-28-12, 12:51 PM
I just wish some one from TeamLava would at least reply to our requests.....least then we could all stop asking!!!

wassupbaby
12-28-12, 01:03 PM
I just wish some one from TeamLava would at least reply to our requests.....least then we could all stop asking!!!

Exactly, i feel like its dead here :D

maguar
12-28-12, 01:18 PM
Merging threads

douangelll
12-28-12, 02:37 PM
Merging threads Thanks Maguar

roxxyd
12-28-12, 05:35 PM
Update please! Need golden apple and need to use these materials (cabbage, glimmer bulbs)

mamareader02
12-28-12, 07:08 PM
Where's HMZ?castle story is his baby-due to over a month(I was corrected,lol)of no update,players are starting to lose interest and their patience!cmon-let's keep this game from getting stale and keep people excited about playing!:)

cymoril69
12-28-12, 07:39 PM
Update with a new character!! Thurston was awesome! Now we need a strong female knight! :)

cymoril69
12-28-12, 07:41 PM
I also agree on the need to use some of the new materials, like the cabbage, glimmer bulbs, extra golden items, etc. Or maybe be able to sell them to the market for cash/gems. It costs alot of $$ to expand. :)

kooky panda
12-28-12, 08:14 PM
Where's HMZ?castle story is his baby-due to over a month(I was corrected,lol)of no update,players are starting to lose interest and their patience!cmon-let's keep this game from getting stale and keep people excited about playing!:)
I bet MHz is busy working on updates as we speak!!

galactus69
12-28-12, 10:04 PM
I vote NO.
No update until Android gets Castle story.

ivestj84
12-29-12, 03:01 AM
I would like to have an update too please. Thanks.

bigtail2
12-29-12, 06:00 AM
I also vote for an update. Suddenly losing lots of neighbors and I think it's just because its been so long since there was anything new to do.

lollyloo123
12-30-12, 04:37 AM
update pleaseeee!!!

ive done everything and im just stock taking now - its getting boring :/

Momoko_peach
12-30-12, 04:53 AM
Same here. I cleared all the spaces near the big nest and the portal. I hope that an update will come very soon.

midnightmeerkat
12-30-12, 12:20 PM
Me too.... I want an update. NOW!!! :)

wassupbaby
12-30-12, 01:44 PM
"Hopefully verry soon :) It's nearly ready " - MHz
Yeah babyyy :)

xfphua
12-30-12, 04:36 PM
I almost keep everything in 99 except coal, and even keep one fang beast in my castle! So what is another goal?

awertie
12-30-12, 06:23 PM
"Hopefully verry soon :) It's nearly ready " - MHz
Yeah babyyy :)

Where did you find that quote?

midnightmeerkat
12-30-12, 06:41 PM
Where did you find that quote?

I think that was a joke.

wassupbaby
12-31-12, 02:00 AM
No, i go ahead and asked MHz about the update and he responsed me on my profile yesterday. Its still there soyou can check if you want :)

midnightmeerkat
12-31-12, 03:56 AM
No, i go ahead and asked MHz about the update and he responsed me on my profile yesterday. Its still there soyou can check if you want :)

Ok!! That's great!!!!! Good job you :)

awertie
12-31-12, 01:38 PM

Yay! That's awesome.

wassupbaby
12-31-12, 04:30 PM
Yeah im looking forward to it toooo. Cant wait :x hopefully we gonna have it this week or next week tops, i think :)

midnightmeerkat
12-31-12, 04:37 PM
Yeah im looking forward to it toooo. Cant wait :x hopefully we gonna have it this week or next week tops, i think :)

I swore last time I would pace myself so I wouldn't run out of quests but that didn't happen ...... This time maybe?..... Nahhh

Anubis013
01-01-13, 11:32 PM
Need one badly, so tired of tapping on resources like crops, building, workshops, animals, plants, rock outcroppings, trees, and starting a collection, only to have it interrupted several steps in for no reason. Then I do it again and am interrupted again...again for no apparent reason. Then I start the collection again, and this time I'm interrupted by an ad for BINGO. So I acknowledge the ad, then recollect chain again...and am interrupted about halfway through for some bubble game. I don't mind the ads, the game is a free-to-play game and ads are part of the territory, but stack them at the beginning like you do in Bakery Story! It is so irritating to lose a valuable or rare item because of a stupid reset or interrupt disrupts your original collection items and you have to start over again three steps back and this time instead of glimmerdust and a faerie in jar and golden apple you just get mushrooms and wood. Big disappointment and huge setbacks especially when you are trying to build bigger more complicated items that require more crafting tools. One of your resets actually cost me 15 gems because it staggered and as I was trying to press on a workshop it popped up...suddenly...a second screen, because apparently as I was clicking on MY SCREEN, a stutter start happened which made me click on "yes I want to spend gems to buy energy!" option. So yeah, not happy with spending my gems, which I was saving up to buy something else, on a energy boost when I really had nothing left to do...so I'm starting to get way frustrating with a new game I was getting really into playing. So, if you want to keep your audience I would suggest fixing this or people will leave...people like me who do not have the time to deal with these frustrations when I want to play a game.

homemaker101
01-02-13, 06:12 AM
When can we expect more updates I am fed up with waiting as I seem to be hooked on this game

sweetiepiez100
01-02-13, 12:59 PM
so are there any more quests after level 25 or not?? expanding not possible also. are we on hold until an update comes along?? how do i know what is the current version of the game?? thanks and help again
for castle story

midnightmeerkat
01-02-13, 01:39 PM
so are there any more quests after level 25 or not?? expanding not possible also. are we on hold until an update comes along?? how do i know what is the current version of the game?? thanks and help again
for castle story

Current version is 1.1.2. You can check this at the bottom of the help/FAQ page. Click menu to get to it

joly_fh
01-03-13, 06:51 AM
Need one badly, so tired of tapping on resources like crops, building, workshops, animals, plants, rock outcroppings, trees, and starting a collection, only to have it interrupted several steps in for no reason. Then I do it again and am interrupted again...again for no apparent reason. Then I start the collection again, and this time I'm interrupted by an ad for BINGO. So I acknowledge the ad, then recollect chain again...and am interrupted about halfway through for some bubble game. I don't mind the ads, the game is a free-to-play game and ads are part of the territory, but stack them at the beginning like you do in Bakery Story! It is so irritating to lose a valuable or rare item because of a stupid reset or interrupt disrupts your original collection items and you have to start over again three steps back and this time instead of glimmerdust and a faerie in jar and golden apple you just get mushrooms and wood. Big disappointment and huge setbacks especially when you are trying to build bigger more complicated items that require more crafting tools. One of your resets actually cost me 15 gems because it staggered and as I was trying to press on a workshop it popped up...suddenly...a second screen, because apparently as I was clicking on MY SCREEN, a stutter start happened which made me click on "yes I want to spend gems to buy energy!" option. So yeah, not happy with spending my gems, which I was saving up to buy something else, on a energy boost when I really had nothing left to do...so I'm starting to get way frustrating with a new game I was getting really into playing. So, if you want to keep your audience I would suggest fixing this or people will leave...people like me who do not have the time to deal with these frustrations when I want to play a game.

I completely agree! It's getting more and more ridiculous. I just collected from the mine and I got a wisp and a coal, then I got an ad about bubblemania and after the glitch collecting again I got 2 iron! The same I had with Mr Pigglesworth dropping wisp lantern and after the glitch dropping 3 water... :(
Just for this I promise not ever download your bingo or bubble game.
I understand that you want us to play your games and pay, but put a pop-up once a day or at least immediately after the start, because with the current settings it only makes people frustrated and gives the opposite effect to the one you hope for.

midnightmeerkat
01-03-13, 11:58 AM
I completely agree! It's getting more and more ridiculous. I just collected from the mine and I got a wisp and a coal, then I got an ad about bubblemania and after the glitch collecting again I got 2 iron! The same I had with Mr Pigglesworth dropping wisp lantern and after the glitch dropping 3 water... :(
Just for this I promise not ever download your bingo or bubble game.
I understand that you want us to play your games and pay, but put a pop-up once a day or at least immediately after the start, because with the current settings it only makes people frustrated and gives the opposite effect to the one you hope for.
I have downloaded the games and so do not get the pop-ups ....... and have also got goals that rewarded me with gems as well which I am saving for the next update in case there are some cool gem items. I also wait before collecting until the game has synced first thing in the morning, I have not noticed too much interruption when the game syncs during the day.

You could try restarting the game so that the game syncs before collecting

douangelll
01-03-13, 05:32 PM
still no update :(

listh12
01-03-13, 11:54 PM
Still no update...i'm losing hope.

iLLUMI2012
01-04-13, 10:21 AM
Yeh the syncing glitch is a bit of an annoyance. I've also lost freshly harvested Wisps and jewels. But it seems to be very rare.

I would like to see a Gem use toggle option under Settings in he next update. Thus only allowing allowing gems for purchasing trees and animals.

What I would like to know in the interim is which direction should I expand in? Should I head for the gate with the chain?

mamareader02
01-04-13, 01:51 PM
It's Friday-and still no update after a month and a half?!this game was getting so much good attention too!

badger8
01-04-13, 02:03 PM
Up-date! Up-date! Up-date! Up-date! Up-date!

Rockinkitten
01-05-13, 03:06 PM
I wish they'd at least let us know. If there's nothing for weeks It would be better to know so you can plan ahead!

arale_norimaki
01-05-13, 03:47 PM
Call me nuts, but I kind of like not knowing... I am still trying to finish the cooking caravan, plus expand as far as possible and craft as many building materials as I can. Since we did not get the update before the holidays I started to think it would be in 2013, at this week was too short, Monday does not seem a good day to launch anything so I decided Tuesday the 8th would be THE DAY. If we don't get the update then I'll try to guess again and keep crafting wisp lanterns cause we will surely need them!!!

sweetiepiez100
01-05-13, 07:13 PM
Thanks

galactus69
01-06-13, 05:30 AM
Consider yourselves lucky.
It is not even available on Android.

mamareader02
01-07-13, 07:53 AM
can we have some sort of reassurance that an update is coming up,this is ridiculous

marrrina
01-07-13, 07:55 AM
"We cannot speculate at this time when there will be an update."

That's what I expect to hear. The good thing about updates, when we do have them, is that there's tons of goals involved to keep me busy. But right now I just really want to have new buildings added to the mix. I don't like having a ton of cottages just to make it look like there's a town in my cottage. I'm hoping some of the things we've voted for in the polls come to us soon!

mamareader02
01-07-13, 07:59 AM
lol,i know thats prob the answer we gonna get,but its been almost 2 months now

arale_norimaki
01-07-13, 08:08 AM
can we have some sort of reassurance that an update is coming up,this is ridiculous

wassupbaby (http://forums.teamlava.com/member.php?52818-wassupbaby) asked MHz__ (http://forums.teamlava.com/member.php?131-MHz_) a week ago and he replied that it was nearly ready :) You can see it on wassupbaby's profile, and wassupbaby posted about it a couple of pages before this one in this very same thread ;)

Now, please, don't ask MHz__ again, otherwise he will not have time to work on the update, lol!

And, who knows, maybe the update is ready and simply pending Apple's approuval... (fingers crossed!).

wassupbaby
01-07-13, 09:30 AM
Douangelll just asked MHz again about the update so i suggest no more asking and let him work on it :P

arale_norimaki
01-07-13, 09:38 AM
Yes, I saw it!! ;) That's why I was requesting not to do it again, lol! I mean, he already answered your question giving a piece of real information (they ARE working on it), that is very kind of him so let's give him the time he needs to finish it, right? ;)

Rockinkitten
01-07-13, 12:06 PM
I would prefer a small update every week, rather than a huge one once every 6-8 weeks

zombiefun
01-15-13, 07:07 AM
Please, please, please.

Rockinkitten
01-16-13, 04:46 AM
I just want to expand and have the storage tabs sorted. I don't ask for much...

albastrea
01-16-13, 12:35 PM
Refuse to vote,if bubble game receiving update why for castle need petition? If the game not present interes for team lava,better is to close this game. Many ppl abandoned the game end i think i do the same.

arale_norimaki
01-16-13, 12:49 PM
I refuse to believe TL has abandoned the game:

1st: they fixed the bug for adventures and Feed the Baron, so they still "take care" of Castle Story.
2nd: they have confirmed the mods that some items, i used for now, will have a use in the future. That means there is a future.
3rd: the results of the wheat contest were amazing, such a big participation for such a new game! I am sure this was one of TLs fastest growing games :)
4th: Mhz always seemed very interested in the game, I can not see him simply quiting his "baby" u ninished as it is.

So I am hopeful we will have an update, sooner or later ;)

Please, let it be sooner...

kooky panda
01-16-13, 03:25 PM
I agree, Castle is far from being abandoned:)

hollister1910
01-16-13, 06:32 PM
New update pls. I appreciate it.

tiggerhobbes
01-17-13, 03:59 AM
Refuse to vote,if bubble game receiving update why for castle need petition? If the game not present interes for team lava,better is to close this game. Many ppl abandoned the game end i think i do the same.

eh? We don't need to petition, it just gives people a channel to express their anticipation. I'm pretty sure this was never meant to be a way to actually pressure TL.

I've actually deleted all my other TL games and only keeping CS. It's just of a completely different calibre. Keep in mind as well a lot of people do play CS but do not use the forum, they probably aren't progressing as fast as the enthusiastic forumites and they probably still have a lot of story line to go through. I wouldn't draw conclusion of their entire player demographics based on the small sample of people you see in the forums.

mamareader02
01-17-13, 02:00 PM
Last update was NOVEMBER !!!how are players expected to sit and wait months for update for a relatively new game that is popular?

albastrea
01-17-13, 02:41 PM
Im not use the forum,just im angry because i wait from along time update. I have deleted TL games,i have 3 more games end i think for delete all. Waste my time preyng update.

blurbie
01-17-13, 02:41 PM
Yes, I keep only CS and bakery.
At the beginning, you have to be constantly monitoring. I like being able to back off a little now that life is busy.
But I keep toying with thoughts of quitting, since there is no more game to it.

Purplum
01-17-13, 05:00 PM
An update is very sorely needed at this point. It's bad when your only personal goal in the game is stockpiling items and food.

yummydedumdum
01-18-13, 09:39 AM
Tech help told me until the new update came out, to keep crafting items. Well, I have 99 of about everything and so where do I go from here. If they don't update soon, I see no reason to continue. Riduclous!

midnightmeerkat
01-18-13, 12:56 PM
Take a break, check back in about a month....... I do that with other games as well

mitch1020
01-18-13, 01:06 PM
We want an update! We want an update! We want an update!!!

maguar
01-18-13, 01:14 PM
Tech help told me until the new update came out, to keep crafting items. Well, I have 99 of about everything and so where do I go from here. If they don't update soon, I see no reason to continue. Riduclous!

Seriously 99 of everything? That's impressive. I've only got 28 builders paste, I've got no fancy blocks and beams as they're all going towards enchanted and royal items.

wassupbaby
01-18-13, 02:08 PM
I think she only has the basic items , not crafted :x
2 months without update ...

catprint9
01-18-13, 02:26 PM
Yes, please. I have had only one goal for a very long time. It is the kitchen one where I am having to do a lot of cooking with limited resources. Frustrating and boring.

midnightmeerkat
01-18-13, 03:30 PM
Yes, please. I have had only one goal for a very long time. It is the kitchen one where I am having to do a lot of cooking with limited resources. Frustrating and boring.

I have no goals except for the goals for other games (fashion story, etc!). I am playing fashion story at the mo and when new goals come I will be back to castle story in a flash!

Rockinkitten
01-19-13, 12:21 AM
I think if they gave us an idea of when the update would be, there would be less frustration. If it's not for another month, it would be nice to know at least!

They wouldn't abandon their best game.

doodlebug8
01-19-13, 01:19 AM
I remember waiting for an update for Treasure Story and just making fire and finding gems to fill the time. After a year I finally gave up, lol. It wouldn't be the first time that they dropped a game from their roster without giving any notice while continuing to say they couldn't speculate (Empire Story also comes to mind). However there were many many many months when Farm Story wasn't updated and then poof they started back with weekly updates. I wish they would speculate or at the least give us decorations, if not goals. I would certainly miss this game if they dropped it but I got a lot of enjoyment out of it.

I still collect, visit neighbors and make my own goals, like the ULTIMATE 100, where I workshop those items that can reach up to 100 if you wait until one is at 98 and then do two workshops at a time to get 100. Eventually though my neighbor pool is going to dwindle because they are dropping like flies. I'm a patient person, but even I'm starting to get antsy. I'm not going to delete it though because the graphics are so awesome!

twofly4
01-19-13, 06:39 AM
Agreed!!! I'm BORED! I'll check back next week/month. WTG team lava, you had me up to level 24....

scottyhaha
01-19-13, 11:51 AM
2 months of playing cs now dying for an update

catcrack
01-19-13, 01:06 PM
Seriously 99 of everything? That's impressive.

I know, right? I only have 26 Syrup, 8 Fey Crystals, 4 shards, and 1 Sweet Creme and other than the Fey Crystals, the numbers don't seem to be moving

(=^ェ^=)

jdscastle
01-19-13, 03:23 PM
Thanks team lava for the fun. We really do need an update for castle
Story please, soon?!!!!

noahszoo1
01-20-13, 09:57 AM
And here we are again, it's 2013, & we are STlLL waiting...
How medieval!! Lol!

douangelll
01-20-13, 11:11 AM
I'm really getting desperate !

zombiefun
01-20-13, 12:22 PM
Not me. I am getting bored.

mamawDi
01-20-13, 01:25 PM
I'm on my last expansion, then I'll delete if we don't get an update.

sweetiepiez100
01-20-13, 01:37 PM
So sad castle story was so much fun. Boring now same old same old, just letting monsters take over land. Will there ever be another quest? Is there hope for the future? Will my kingdom just die away?

lalisa
01-20-13, 01:42 PM
I cannot believe there still is no update, no teasers about an update NOTHING!!!!!. Seems like the CS team has ridden off into the sunset. Makes me wish I never invested real $$ into the game. After playing avidly for more than 2 months I'm about ready to walk away for a while and focus on something else.

tsilkwood
01-20-13, 07:33 PM
Seriously!!! You would think they would care to make paying customers happy but soon enough we will all be gone and they will wish for the days when they were getting paid! After reaching lvl 30 and expanding "everywhere it is safe" I realize I have never had ability to make sweet things in kitchen and only thing to craft is basic sword. I have tried deleting and reinstall moved things around... Nothing. Appears I have missed part of the game somehow and after two emails and two weeks begging by email for help with no response from team lava... I give up!!!! Spent way too much $ on these games/company and they obviously do not care! Guess they have enough.

lalisa
01-20-13, 07:39 PM
FYI when u get the fourth knowledge shard you get to craft a few more items in the forge but nothing exciting. Just a way to use some materials from mining.

maguar
01-20-13, 10:18 PM
Seriously!!! You would think they would care to make paying customers happy but soon enough we will all be gone and they will wish for the days when they were getting paid! After reaching lvl 30 and expanding "everywhere it is safe" I realize I have never had ability to make sweet things in kitchen and only thing to craft is basic sword. I have tried deleting and reinstall moved things around... Nothing. Appears I have missed part of the game somehow and after two emails and two weeks begging by email for help with no response from team lava... I give up!!!! Spent way too much $ on these games/company and they obviously do not care! Guess they have enough.

The sweet things have been temporarily removed while there is no use for them. The forge used to create more options but this was changed with the last update. When you get the fourth shard you'll get more options.

Don't worry you haven't missed part of the game. Things will get added as and when we get an update.

tsilkwood
01-20-13, 11:14 PM
Even the sweet feast? I never got that either.

maguar
01-21-13, 01:16 AM
The sweet feast was removed as there's no adventure that needs it at the moment.

mareewat
01-21-13, 05:31 AM
Getting bored over here. Just chugging along. Update would be great

momoko_pinky
01-21-13, 06:04 AM
I am afraid that when the update will come, we will already have done a large part of it. Some of us have already some adamant, crystal of faith, big ruby or extra golden items...if any of these materials are a part of the next missions, I guess it would be shorter than expected.

arale_norimaki
01-21-13, 06:11 AM
What is a crystal of faith?? Where did you get it? Cool, one new thing :p

momoko_pinky
01-21-13, 06:27 AM
Oh, sorry, the real name was fey crystal ;)

KimWill
01-21-13, 07:16 AM
Would be nice

arale_norimaki
01-21-13, 07:23 AM
Ohhh, ok. It was too good to be true ;)

cokeboy1730
01-21-13, 07:54 AM
I got a lemon tree from exploring the dark caves the

princessp64
01-21-13, 08:38 AM
hey, do you know when the update for castle story will be released? I have expanded all I can! thanks!

kooky panda
01-21-13, 05:45 PM
Check out this thread!!
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?44825-Content-Update-News-Coming-Soon!&p=521786&viewfull=1#post521786

maguar
02-09-13, 10:16 PM
Closing this thread as the update is here. Check it out here (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?45753-Now-Introducing-Castle-Story-Valentine-s-Day-Edition!).