PDA

View Full Version : Will the gates be craftable sometime in the future?

vanillaheaven
12-25-12, 03:09 AM
Maybe I'm just dreaming, but I think that I saw somewhere on the forum, a long time ago, like when Castle story was released worldwide, that all of the gates will be craftable?...

Does anyone else remember something like this? Thanks in advance for any answers.

maguar
12-25-12, 04:01 AM
I think you're referring to this quote:

While I can't speak for any game I haven't worked directly on.. I will say that we will be monitoring our decisions closely. The overall coin economy is not being changed in any kind of dramatic way, only the price for items you spend gems on. My goal when designing this game was to allow you to be able to build/craft every item in the game, without ever being forced to spend gems. These changes have never affected that goal.

We're working on a major update that I think you'll be quite excited to see. Expect some details about this update sometime early next week.

That's all the information I have.

vanillaheaven
12-25-12, 04:17 AM
I also found this one:

8. We're working on lots of updates to crafting. More decorations that you can build (all of the gates will be craftable) as well as a slew of other things. These will updated as they're completed and tested.

I think this is what I remembered, but it IS kinda old, so maybe it was just an idea of sorts. Thanks for the help :)

maguar
12-25-12, 04:20 AM
Fingers crossed that they're still going to do it

vanillaheaven
12-25-12, 04:21 AM
Fingers crossed that they're still going to do it

Yeah that would be really amazing ~~~ :D

carlyr2012
12-26-12, 06:39 AM
Maguar, what are the dates of those quotations? Are they recent?

vanillaheaven
12-26-12, 08:41 AM
The first one is from september 29, and the second is from september 22. So no, they're not exactly recent...