PDA

View Full Version : Limit on decorations?

lala_gabbana
12-23-12, 09:47 PM
Im aware of the limited amount of buildings you are allowed, but does this also applies to walls? I leveled up from 25 to 26 yesterday and im still not able to buy more walls. I checked and I dont have any in storage. I have an idea of the number of royal/crafting/resource buildings allowed but does anybody know the number limit of decorations per level. Ive searched the forums and couldnt find an answer.

maguar
12-23-12, 09:48 PM
There is a level limit on walls and statues. No sure if the limits changed when the town and royal buildings increased.

scottyhaha
12-23-12, 09:52 PM
Im aware of the limited amount of buildings you are allowed, but does this also applies to walls? I leveled up from 25 to 26 yesterday and im still not able to buy more walls. I checked and I dont have any in storage. I have an idea of the number of royal/crafting/resource buildings allowed but does anybody know the number limit of decorations per level. Ive searched the forums and couldnt find an answer.
Yes, it's limited to walls as well. I don't know how many walls we can build but since I was on lvl 20 I reached my max wall. Now I'm lvl 25 still can build anymore wall.

scottyhaha
12-23-12, 09:55 PM
Now I'm lvl 25 still can't build anymore wall.

lala_gabbana
12-23-12, 10:05 PM
I counted 92 walls/gates/towers in my kingdom which is a total of 270 royal points. Now im wondering if the limit is in how many walls youre allowed, or by royal points. (3 out of my 92 walls are only worth 1 royal point, the rest are 3 rps a peice)

scottyhaha
12-23-12, 10:24 PM
I think I counted 100 total of walls and gates

lala_gabbana
12-23-12, 10:33 PM
I think I counted 100 total of walls and gates

Opps, youre right, I counted again, so I guess the limit is indeed 100. If i had neighbors that were at a higher level than me I would ask their wall limit. It would be nice if limits were posted in the threads somewhere so we would have a clue. Im all out of goals to do so all i can is decorate for now.

rene2222
12-23-12, 11:18 PM
yeah, i can't have more walls too. says it's limit reached and have to level up in order to add more. i wonder if i can have more royal buildings too. haven't tried that out yet.

maguar
12-23-12, 11:25 PM
I counted 92 walls/gates/towers in my kingdom which is a total of 270 royal points. Now im wondering if the limit is in how many walls youre allowed, or by royal points. (3 out of my 92 walls are only worth 1 royal point, the rest are 3 rps a peice)

It's on the walls and not the points

lala_gabbana
12-31-12, 01:43 PM
Just leveled up from 26 to 27, im still not able to buy more. So the limit stays at 100?