PDA

View Full Version : Do Your Pigs Oink?

doodlebug8
12-22-12, 02:24 PM
I only have one pig and he came from Hunting Roaming Bandits. He is a pinkish looking fellow (or lady). He is my only animal that does not make a sound. My sheep baa, my cows moo and my chickens cluck.

I see many neighbors with various types of piggies. Do any of them oink or snuffle or does my poor pig have a speech impediment? He does seem quite happy regardless.

Mylly2
12-23-12, 05:44 PM
My piggies don't oink either. Maybe they're trying to fly under the radar and go unnoticed.

moda999
12-24-12, 12:01 AM
I noticed this the other day that none of my pigs talk back. TL must have been short of the sound effect lol.

doodlebug8
12-24-12, 10:42 PM
Ah, okay! Thanks for answering!

Rockinkitten
12-24-12, 11:46 PM
No and it makes me saaaaad

PikaSquirrel
12-26-12, 02:46 PM
Thanks for pointing this out, we'll forward it to our development team :)

butterball8509
02-08-14, 12:08 AM
Ok, am I the only one who has never had their pigs make an audible oink until today?! Or is this true for everyone? It kind of freaked me out!

The pigs have been my only farm animal that never made a sound. It was always kind of odd that they were so silent. And then tonight, I collected from a number of them & there it was - numerous oinks!

I'm not sure if I like it or not!

dragoniakingdom
02-08-14, 12:15 AM
Yes,mine started today also.

I wondered what the noise was until I collected from a second pig. It's a rather unusual sound that will take a little time to get used to.

girufel
02-08-14, 02:27 AM
Yes, mine oink as well. Like it ��

judyluvs
02-08-14, 07:14 AM
I just noticed it today after collecting from Pigglesworth - haha! It was disconcerting at first but fun! Next animal? Alicorns, manticores and dragons? Please, no peacocks, ok.

m1stery
02-09-14, 04:24 PM
I just noticed it today after collecting from Pigglesworth - haha! It was disconcerting at first but fun! Next animal? Alicorns, manticores and dragons? Please, no peacocks, ok.

It would be really great to hear a dragon make some noise while collecting from it :D

m1stery
02-09-14, 04:27 PM
Thanks for pointing this out, we'll forward it to our development team :)

Besides pigs not making sounds I have noticed another error... my red trillium doesn't make that watering sound while collecting from it. It would be nice to see that fixed too ;)

GBeesHive
02-10-14, 11:55 AM
I only have one pig and he came from Hunting Roaming Bandits. He is a pinkish looking fellow (or lady). He is my only animal that does not make a sound. My sheep baa, my cows moo and my chickens cluck.

I see many neighbors with various types of piggies. Do any of them oink or snuffle or does my poor pig have a speech impediment? He does seem quite happy regardless.

I play all my games with the sound off because I don't want my husband to know how much time I spend with my castle, farm, restaurant and bakery when I am supposed to be working in our book store! Until I read your post I didn't know the animals made noises. I just turned the SFX back on and now I can't stop laughing out loud as the cows moo and the chickens cluck! Good thing we're closed today and no one can hear me.

:)

Queenzod
02-10-14, 01:04 PM
I play all my games with the sound off because I don't want my husband to know how much time I spend with my castle, farm, restaurant and bakery when I am supposed to be working in our book store! Until I read your post I didn't know the animals made noises. I just turned the SFX back on and now I can't stop laughing out loud as the cows moo and the chickens cluck! Good thing we're closed today and no one can hear me.

:)

I know! When I first read this thread, I'm like: there's noises? I've never had the sound on so I didn't know. LOL