PDA

View Full Version : Royal Cow!

rengirl1978
12-20-12, 11:31 PM
I just got a royal cow from doing the Explore the Dark Caves mission! He's a cutie!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v181/rengirl1978/Royalcow.jpg

maguar
12-20-12, 11:33 PM
Congratulations. I'm going to have to visit and do me some cattle rustling, lol

rengirl1978
12-20-12, 11:37 PM
Yeah! Come on over! ID is the same as here!

I enjoy the Explore Dark Caves mission. I have gotten good stuff!

rengirl1978
12-20-12, 11:45 PM
Wow maguar! Your kingdom is sooooo lovely!!

iLLUMI2012
12-23-12, 02:24 AM
I was hoping for a Royal Cow but got a Royal Pig instead. Yay! Just what I needed to help me complete the Cooking Caravn goal. Sweeet! :D

rengirl1978
12-23-12, 02:27 AM
The Royal Cow gives like the other cows, but a lot of prime meat comes from it. So with a Royal Pig, I bet you'll get a lot of truffles! Lucky! I can't do the Dark Caves mission right now because I am struggling with making Lumin Essence for the Cathedral. I am out of mermaid scales, and not getting them very frequently from my ponds and well :-(

iLLUMI2012
12-23-12, 02:49 AM
Yehh, me too with the mermaid scales.... and fish. After completing one of the goals (can't remember which) the fish and mermaid scales dropped off. :(
As for truffles, Sir Pigglesworth has been dropping so many of them lately and virtually no bacon. :( I have like 40 truffles now. The Royal Pig gives double bacon thus i'm hoping I'll get lots of bacon (and no more darn truffles! Heh hehhh!)

Oh and congrats on getting the Royal Cow! He is a cutie, although he's probably all grown up by now. He he!
Did you earn royal points when you got him? I only just realised I received 25 royal points for Royal Pig. Nice!
I'll let everyone know, down the track, what he drops.

Good luck with the Cathedral. That's what I'm working on too as I've completed all other goals etc (except for cooking caravan). Perhaps we need a Royal Pond for lots of mermaid scales and fish? ;)

iLLUMI2012
12-23-12, 07:46 PM
The Royal Pig grew up fast. It only took a few tendings. :)
However upon first collection, no "double bacon". Only 1 bacon and yes, yet another truffle. sigh....
I then tried Sir Pigglesworth and only collected coins. :(

So I think you're right about getting lots of truffles! :(
Oh well....

rengirl1978
12-23-12, 08:05 PM
The Royal Pig grew up fast. It only took a few tendings. :)
However upon first collection, no "double bacon". Only 1 bacon and yes, yet another truffle. sigh....
I then tried Sir Pigglesworth and only collected coins. :(

So I think you're right about getting lots of truffles! :(
Oh well....

Truffles are good for the feed the baron & then he gives you a present!

kopitownhk
12-23-12, 08:20 PM
I got a Royal Pig from the Dark Caves!

idkat
12-24-12, 12:09 AM
I got a sheep from the dark caves, it took aaaages to grow up and only dropped prime meat. It was helpful but at that stage I only needed a few more. I have put him in storage. I like that Sir Piggledworth has random drop ( amongst lots of truffles) so I will keep him around a little longer.

iLLUMI2012
12-24-12, 09:41 PM
I got a Royal Pig from the Dark Caves!

Congrats on the Royal Pig!
As well as double or sometimes triple bacon you often get truffles as well.
I'm guessing the truffles will be needed for a future update/goal.

AkumaNeko
12-25-12, 02:20 AM
I finally got mine using gems I got from installing games :) can't wait for him to grow up!

kooky panda
12-25-12, 06:49 AM
I finally got mine using gems I got from installing games :) can't wait for him to grow up!
I am thinking of getting one too..

Please note that while TL may provide opportunities to try out their other games they do not have Quests/Goals that reward Gems ( IOS players) for downloading or playing other games. There are other Goals that do have these rewards, but there are not rewards for the Goals you mentioned.

jua1978
05-25-13, 01:29 AM
Received my royal cow yesterday, very generous on hide from it