PDA

View Full Version : Spoilage?

Unregistered
12-09-10, 12:16 PM
How long does it take for cooked food to spoil?

Unregistered
12-09-10, 03:43 PM
How long does it take for cooked food to spoil?

About the same amount of time it takes to cook. So if it takes 8 hours to cook it will last roughly 8 hours to spoil. However it does not spoil if you place it on a counter.

Unregistered
12-10-10, 01:05 PM
About the same amount of time it takes to cook. So if it takes 8 hours to cook it will last roughly 8 hours to spoil. However it does not spoil if you place it on a counter.

Lets say you have 400 plates of food left & you exit the game...

The food does not spoil?

Do you get the value of the foods when you re-enter to play?

Unregistered
12-10-10, 05:04 PM
Lets say you have 400 plates of food left & you exit the game...

The food does not spoil?

Do you get the value of the foods when you re-enter to play?

If your food is on your serving counters it will never spoil. When you exit the game it will continue as if you were still playing... so when you open the app again you will get a message saying that you earned a certain amount of money and you will find that some of your food is gone. The only thing to watch is if you dont have a lot of food your customers might eat it all and then your happiness level will go down.

Here is what I do... If I dont have a lot of food I will block the door before exiting the app, and then unblock the door again when I open the game to play again. That way my food will not be eaten, and it doesn't spoil, so when I come back it will still be there. However I have now got a lot of food so I dont need to (I have 11 appliances, so it is fairly easy to keep up to my customers now). Early on I was always blocking the door, for maybe even a week at a time, just to stockpile food, but I dont really need to do that now. At the moment I have over 90,000 fish and chips, and over 30,000 serves of food on each of my other 5 serving counters.

Hope this helps.