PDA

View Full Version : Why am I losing progress?

jenna7674
12-20-12, 05:07 AM
This is thenthirdntime thatbive accomplished a goal and get back on the next day and its like it never happened. Last night I bought a watchtower and expanded in the North but this morning all my progress is gone!

jenna7674
12-20-12, 05:08 AM
Sorry for the bad typing job :/

whizzzard
12-20-12, 05:12 AM
ive lost progress with my social rating, I had 3 hearts, half to to my 4th.. Then yesterday i look, back down to 2 hearts. LOL TL whats going on??

tiggerhobbes
12-20-12, 05:21 AM
You're supposed to lose social rating constantly unless you visit lots and lots and lots of neighbor every day. You don't achieve 3* and stay there forever without any work, and unless you've maxed out by a huge margin, you do lose progress in social rating in a fairly alarming rate.

I've had worse happened to me. Had a really good haul after the dark cave quest, energy maxed out, got gems, enchanted beams, etc. next thing my castle is "ready" to be collected again, all my previous loots gone, energy back down to nothing... collected from castle and got a mediocre pile of low energy and prime cuts etc.

I think it's just a sync glitch. Happened to me quite often.

jenna7674
12-20-12, 05:27 AM
Well that stinks. Thanks for your help!

maguar
12-20-12, 10:42 AM
This is thenthirdntime thatbive accomplished a goal and get back on the next day and its like it never happened. Last night I bought a watchtower and expanded in the North but this morning all my progress is gone!

If this happens to you regularly it's good to try and force the game to synch before you exit. The best way is to delete or post and delete a message from your wall.

pinkster73
12-20-12, 10:44 AM
If this happens to you regularly it's good to try and force the game to synch before you exit. The best way is to delete or post and delete a message from your wall.

I do that for farm story, it doesnt help. Now my tree harvesting times are all messed up. Again.

foxxiegirl
12-20-12, 10:46 AM
Oh my, this has never happened to me. However i do sync and force all my apps closed to save battery life. So yea force sync each time you play from now on. Sorry btw that it's happening to you at all :(

jenna7674
12-20-12, 10:49 AM
I'm new at this. How do I force sync?

jenna7674
12-20-12, 10:50 AM
Never mind just read what pinkster73 said. Thanks!