PDA

View Full Version : Long awaited up date

sluppies
12-20-12, 12:49 AM
Does anybody have any idea when we can expect our next update? Anyone who has been playing for more than a couple of months will now be maxed on most resources so TeamLava...anyone! Can you give us an idea at least please.

wassupbaby
12-20-12, 04:47 AM
Today its been precisely 1 month since the last update. At least tell us the date , please. Im being impatient right now ....

sweetstuff525
12-20-12, 05:43 AM
Today its been precisely 1 month since the last update. At least tell us the date , please. Im being impatient right now ....

wow one month and still no golden apple for me lol

longislandny
12-20-12, 06:07 AM
Does anybody have any idea when we can expect our next update? Anyone who has been playing for more than a couple of months will now be maxed on most resources so TeamLava...anyone! Can you give us an idea at least please.

yes very interested in when some new goals and expansions are coming. thanks!

arale_norimaki
12-20-12, 10:15 AM
I bet they are waiting until the last of us gets the golden apple ;)
I am starting to think I'll get as a Christmas gift. And in my country, gifts are given the 6th of January!!!!

:o:o:o:o

Tassle23
12-20-12, 12:44 PM
I bet they are waiting until the last of us gets the golden apple ;)
I am starting to think I'll get as a Christmas gift. And in my country, gifts are given the 6th of January!!!!

:o:o:o:o

I have gotten two after getting Pigglesworth, and now have 2 golden eggs and 6 golden nuggets! Would trade them for some shards... Guess we all have different back luck... Maybe with the next update we can use the golden apple to plant a special tree that gives us gems.

doodlebug8
12-20-12, 03:32 PM
Even if there is no goal update I would like to at least see some new decorations. I know this game does not promise FREE WEEKLY UPDATES like the others do, but still some new plant life or buildings would be nice and they could always be tied into goals later.

sluppies
12-20-12, 03:45 PM
Yes decorations would be good....in fact anything at all new would do. Have so many coins and nothing to spend them on. Pointless buying anything at the moment as maxed out on most materials etc so all I get is coins and xp's and seeing as I'm at level 30 neither the coins or the xp's are any good to me. Come on TeamLava give us something new to do!

jrwheoki
12-20-12, 04:29 PM
Things to do while waiting for updates! .. 1. replace non essential buildings (huts and towers) with theatres..(I have almost 5,000 royal points). 2. expand to every possible square on the map... 3. max out rare items like jewels, glimmer dust, truffles etc.... 4. Build a nice stockpile of royal blocks and beams, Earth wisps and wisp lanterns. ... But ... New quests would be better........

madgiel40
12-20-12, 11:51 PM
Waiting, waiting, waiting lol. I love Castle Story with a passion but I am getting a tad BORED!!! I can wait and I am stockpiling but what about those who can't wait, I reckon people will start losing interest very soon.

maguar
12-20-12, 11:54 PM
Waiting, waiting, waiting lol. I love Castle Story with a passion but I am getting a tad BORED!!! I can wait and I am stockpiling but what about those who can't wait, I reckon people will start losing interest very soon.

Feel free to join the unofficial stockpile competition: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?42739-Unofficial-Stockpile-Contest

sluppies
12-21-12, 12:13 AM
Just wish TeamLava would just give us an idea when we can expect something new like they do on their other forums. Least then we know we haven't been forgotten.

jetskie2
12-21-12, 11:03 AM
I have gotten two after getting Pigglesworth, and now have 2 golden eggs and 6 golden nuggets! Would trade them for some shards... Guess we all have different back luck... Maybe with the next update we can use the golden apple to plant a special tree that gives us gems.

Hope there is something REALLY worthwhileto do with them. Guess I been really lucky as got 8 nuggets, 6 apple, 5 eggs. came from several scources, Pigleswoth, apple tree, chickens stables, Baron, mining. All this wealth and nothing to spend it on or trade with.

sluppies
12-21-12, 03:59 PM
I have 12 golden nuggets, 12 golden eggs and 2 golden apples! Really hoping I will get to use them at some stage?

wassupbaby
12-21-12, 04:03 PM
Others TL's games have new update and contest but CS not even a sneak peek. *sigh*

nokkha
12-22-12, 06:19 PM
I just got rewards 42 gems from installing x'mas Home Design so I think I'll will forgive TL about the slow update for now! ^___^ thanks!!!

mamareader02
12-22-12, 06:55 PM
I only got the "install home story" goal on zoo and dragon!

sweetstuff525
12-22-12, 07:11 PM
I only got the "install home story" goal on zoo and dragon!

i got it on all my games.... i was surprised it was uped from the usual 30 gold/gems to a now 42 and other games from 6 gems to 8 gems

i first saw the goal in home design but then went to open all my games to make sure i had my goal before i installed ..so i can get credit