PDA

View Full Version : Help!

Unregistered
12-09-10, 08:58 AM
I am at level 16, and was trying to master the 5 minute cookies. I have reached 3 and was in the middle of getting to 4 on cookie but when I tapped on the cookies the games freezes. This had been happening for several days now and I ignored it. But now it happened again today and when I closed the game and re-entered I saw my money is gone and I have a new cookie shelf I did Not buy! Not fair! I'm trying to save my money for expansion but because of this glitch I'm down money and have items I didn't want!

My I.D. Is ayat99 if you can do something to fix this it would be greatly appreciated!

Unregistered
12-11-10, 09:25 PM
Please fix whatever is wrong, today I tried to do the cookies again the game got stuck and I exited. When I re-entered I came back to only having 3 Gems! Your game took my gems! What's going on!?!? I had 14 gems and now I have 3! Not fair! Please fix, and look into what's going on!!!! Ayat99 (storm8 I.d.)

Unregistered
12-11-10, 09:32 PM
Please fix whatever is wrong, today I tried to do the cookies again the game got stuck and I exited. When I re-entered I came back to only having 3 Gems! Your game took my gems! What's going on!?!? I had 14 gems and now I have 3! Not fair! Please fix, and look into what's going on!!!! Ayat99 (storm8 I.d.)

Cookies seem to be causing issues off and on for past week.

Team lava isn't here weekends. Hopefully someone bumps the issue Monday so they notice. I finally mastered cookies so staying clear of them