PDA

View Full Version : OK this is cool.

Takiofallen
12-19-12, 05:08 PM
So i watched a program about dreams and it has an experiment using video games. They had a guy play a game all day long. They monitor his sleep and they wake him in the middle of a few of his dreams. Now he reports he dreaming about situations in the game. So the next day he is able to top all of his top scores.

The point is i just realized that i end up passing a hard level the next day after a good sleep, so for any body have problems with any level try and play before you hit the sack and see if the next day it helps. You have nothing to lose.

nikky2012
12-19-12, 07:43 PM
Huh, I'll have to give that a try next time.

bigbux3
12-19-12, 09:49 PM
So i watched a program about dreams and it has an experiment using video games. They had a guy play a game all day long. They monitor his sleep and they wake him in the middle of a few of his dreams. Now he reports he dreaming about situations in the game. So the next day he is able to top all of his top scores.

The point is i just realized that i end up passing a hard level the next day after a good sleep, so for any body have problems with any level try and play before you hit the sack and see if the next day it helps. You have nothing to lose.

I watched this about a month ago. Except Jewel Mania is a hard game!

Baraze
12-19-12, 10:36 PM
I'm perpetually stuck on level 49. This game is getting frustrating just like bubble mania. I'm close to deleting the app too. Ill forgot how much I liked it at first and get my gems elsewhere from not reaching the tenth island.

So annoying!

bigbux3
12-20-12, 07:35 AM
I'm perpetually stuck on level 49. This game is getting frustrating just like bubble mania. I'm close to deleting the app too. Ill forgot how much I liked it at first and get my gems elsewhere from not reaching the tenth island.

So annoying!

I have the same goal, and have the same problem. Since I updated Restaurant Story Christmas Edition, the goal disappeared, but I have it in other games :(