PDA

View Full Version : Team lava I'm in love with you!!

flugate
12-18-12, 09:33 PM
Wow, all of these new additions to the game are incredible. Your team has truly outdone themselves, I'm a fan from past, present and future.
The next thing I would like to see is a TL pet pillow, my iPad is too hard to cuddle up to at night lol
Thanks for all the hard work!!

Ayachii
12-19-12, 12:50 AM
It's nice to read positive feedback :) I'm a bit newer to TL, and am loving everything about Castle Story! I think the graphics and different aspects of the game are well done and endlessly entertaining! ♥ Yay TL!

Mudturtledove
12-19-12, 02:19 PM
I love this game. It's not only addictive and fun but there is always something to do. Thanks Team Lava!

yupiyupigumgum
12-19-12, 07:53 PM
i really want to hear you guys opinions about glimmerdust crisis, golden apple and ....gem traps :cool: because those things will test your love to this game, and TL, once you get them

marrrina
12-19-12, 08:03 PM
i really want to hear you guys opinions about glimmerdust crisis, golden apple and ....gem traps :cool: because those things will test your love to this game, and TL, once you get them

I don't consider glimmerdust to be a crisis. I get it so easily and have never had a shortage of it or a need to get it as a gift. I do have a ton of mushroom patches, though. I did fall into many gem traps in this game but I'm just trying to be careful now. The thing I wish most of all is that the fruit trees (apple, lemon, orange) were coins and not gems. I have to rely on Sir Pigglesworth to get those fruit for the pie goals :(

rengirl1978
12-19-12, 09:47 PM

I have only 4 red mushroom patches & have never ran out of glimmerdust. I was lucky enough to get the golden apple form my magic garden after a few days. As far as the gem traps go, you have to train yourself to avoid them. I have lost a lot of gems to speeding up a food or piece of wood. But I train myself to tap below the buildings now to move screen or whatnot. That's really the only way I was losing gems.

rengirl1978
12-19-12, 09:48 PM
I don't consider glimmerdust to be a crisis. I get it so easily and have never had a shortage of it or a need to get it as a gift. I do have a ton of mushroom patches, though. I did fall into many gem traps in this game but I'm just trying to be careful now. The thing I wish most of all is that the fruit trees (apple, lemon, orange) were coins and not gems. I have to rely on Sir Pigglesworth to get those fruit for the pie goals :(

If you do the Explore the Dark Cabes mission, you can get a tree as a reward! I got a lemon tree!

rengirl1978
12-19-12, 09:49 PM
Sorry for my typos, I've a badly sprained right hand!

maguar
12-19-12, 09:50 PM
If you do the Explore the Dark Cabes mission, you can get a tree as a reward! I got a lemon tree!

It's a rare reward so congratulations.

pun8
12-19-12, 10:04 PM
I bought the lemon and orange trees but got the apple tree from the dark caves adventure. And more than anything else, got the gold apple on the second hit! Also helped me in making those endless cobblers for the cooking caravan that I needed. If u don't buy some trees the progress will be very slow and u will lose interest. So, play other games that give gems as rewards and buy trees/animals etc.

banana_leaf
12-19-12, 10:51 PM
Love this game too.
Best game ever, I mean it.

tiggerhobbes
12-19-12, 11:22 PM
Add me to the love this game addict :-3

Don't mind a little challenge here and there. GD was pretty limiting and daunting in the beginning when I was building Ivy's and the tablet. But TBH, if you're so impatience you get annoyed or infuriated by that, if you need all the resources NOW or never and it's a great ordeal to wait, this game probably isn't for you.

Still waiting for the Golden apple, plenty of other stuff to do though. I don't just mean goals either, I love reorganizing my kingdom to improve proficiency and facilitate resource gathering. I play strategically in most games so I don't usually decorate, but the graphics in this game is so amazing I have to admit I spend quite a bit of game time just decorating and rearranging things.

Gem trap gets me, I'd love to spend real money on this game just to support game development; it's doing a great job entertaining me and I can tell they put a lot of work into it. Gem trap is the only thing that's stopping me from paying up. As long as the gem came to me freely, I guess it's fair enough for them to take it back. And like others have said, you just learn to avoid getting trapped. If you are real chilled you can reframe it as another aspect of gameplay :p

So... have to agree with the OP, great game, high 5 to TL for great work, and no challenge and test of patience is going to rain on my enjoyment :-)

rengirl1978
12-19-12, 11:28 PM
Well said tiggerhobbes!

benbever
12-20-12, 05:52 AM
I like this game, with all the goals it is the most story-like of all the "story" games.
The graphics, music, collecting, rearranging and story all added up make for a very addicting game.

About the "glimmerdust crisis, golden apple and ....gem traps"
-There is no glimmerdust crisis, if I ever needed glimmer dust I could just get it from red mushroom patches.
-I got the golden apple early from the garden. It's just a little luck thing that gives a special pig as a reward. The game is fun even without the golden apple.
-Gem traps are the worst part of this game.. I would spend real money on the game to buy some gem items, but I never spend money on games with gem traps. If a gem trap takes my real money instead of free gems, then it just got stolen from me.

i really want to hear you guys opinions about glimmerdust crisis, golden apple and ....gem traps because those things will test your love to this game, and TL, once you get them

Ayachii
12-20-12, 03:20 PM
I've lost 8 gems recently on an accidental click and, of course, I was less than happy. But it's not the end of the world. You can earn gems through goals, and I love all of the challenges!! Yes there is always room for improvement, but I think the Castle Story team has done an amazing job. The graphics are beautiful!! I have a lot of fun rearranging things as well lol.

Props to the people behind Castle Story! They keep things running, sort through our feedback, and continuously tweak, update and improve for our playing pleasure! <3

jrwheoki
12-20-12, 04:35 PM
I also have positive feedback...just noticed yesterday the gem cost of energy had halved from 100 gems for 30 energy to 50... And coins went from 250 gems for 75,000 to 250 for 200,000...... To celebrate and thank the developers I bought a couple thousand gems and went nuts!! Expanded all the areas I could... Collected every possible leaf, fruit, egg.... Some of which have been ready to collect for weeks hehehe.... Yay.. Thank you team lava!!!