PDA

View Full Version : Stuck at lvl 30 forever?

Nettis02
12-18-12, 03:30 AM
My storm ID is Nettie02
I have an iPhone 4s with iOS 5.1.1
I'm on lvl 30 since a while now.
I have 41.413 XP as I speak.

My problem is that it seems as I'll never lvl up, cus the blue color that indicates how far you advanced in the specific lvl never shows up. At all!
Is it really that big difference in how fast lvl 29 and 30 is gaining blue color?
It'll take years for me to lvl up in this non existing speed. :(

I've seen others write on ngbrs walls about the same problem, so I can't be alone with this bug even tough it seems that no one here in the forum is talking about it.

What to do?

maguar
12-18-12, 03:36 AM
At the moment level 30 is the maximum level we can reach. If you check your experience points you'll see that they're still going up. When the game cap is increased down the track you'll probably find you jump up a number of levels. I know I did other games when they increased the cap.

Nettis02
12-18-12, 03:46 AM
Ah, thanx maguar! :D
So, that may be the answer to why I can't expand and hardly do anything else anymore, as well.
Well, I'll just have to wait for more updates then, I guess?
I can do that. I've been a test player in this game from start, and I think it's fun to be one of the first players to see what happens next.
I just thought that fun part was over. ;)

maguar
12-18-12, 03:53 AM
It is fun to have been one of the first :)

Not sure when the next update will be but I'm sure there'll be expansions, new quests and a whole lot of new fun.

Nettis02
12-18-12, 04:54 AM
Yep! ;)

Sounds great! :D

Thanx!
/Nettie Swede

rene2222
01-16-13, 07:17 PM
I am at Level 30 too. I have been trying to get some gates but it kept telling me that i have reached my limit and to level up. How should this be done then? I want to buy more walls and gates please.

maguar
01-16-13, 09:59 PM
I am at Level 30 too. I have been trying to get some gates but it kept telling me that i have reached my limit and to level up. How should this be done then? I want to buy more walls and gates please.

See this thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?43595-wall-limit&highlight=walls)on the Wall limit.

Nettis02
01-18-13, 12:20 AM
When will more lvl's come?? I'm beginning 2 get weary of this game soon (and I'm not the one who gives up, so please... save me!)....

maguar
02-08-13, 02:13 AM
The cap is still at 30 with the valentines update.

jetskie2
02-17-13, 12:26 PM
Are there any goals after 30??? been stuck on here along with others for ages. One would have expected new goals with the new quests ets. will ant exp points be carried over??

maguar
02-17-13, 01:54 PM
If you check your profile you will see that your experience still increases. If they increase the cap you'll jump to whatever level is appopriate for your experience.

cloudsail
02-17-13, 02:04 PM
If you check your profile you will see that your experience still increases. If they increase the cap you'll jump to whatever level is appopriate for your experience.

Well that would suck, actually. You wouldnt get the energy bonus from leveling up anymore.

wassupbaby
02-17-13, 03:14 PM
Well that would suck, actually. You wouldnt get the energy bonus from leveling up anymore.

Maybe you could get all the bonus energy at once , but it still sucks i guess.

onemansmiracle
02-17-13, 11:40 PM
Maybe you could get all the bonus energy at once , but it still sucks i guess.

If,get a thousand energies at once,lol...how you gonna spend it?

olcastle
03-07-13, 10:24 PM
To TL staff:
Will the max level cap be increased with new update?

olcastle
03-18-13, 09:33 PM
Is there a particular reason why the level cup can't be increased?
Why does TL keep punishing the oldest most loyal players?

olcastle
03-18-13, 09:33 PM
"cap", sorry

vchanhs
03-18-13, 09:47 PM
Give the new players a chance to play catchup. I am still at lvl 27. Wondering how long it will take to reach lvl 30...zzz

olcastle
03-18-13, 09:59 PM
Give the new players a chance to play catchup. I am still at lvl 27. Wondering how long it will take to reach lvl 30...zzz

There always will be new players :)
While the new players are catching up the old ones are losing energy!

maguar
03-19-13, 01:42 AM
To TL staff:
Will the max level cap be increased with new update?

This is the answer we received for the March update.

Increasing the level cap is something we want to explore down the road, but it doesn't have an official timetable right now.

BabsPlace2013
07-18-13, 02:13 PM
July 2013.......are we still stuck at level 30?????

nitocris
07-18-13, 06:08 PM
Magmar, a direct level jump would be one of the worst things to happen. Im guessing we will miss out on all the lvl refills along the way except for one level. Even if we don't... its unlikely we will be able to use up say like...... 150 energy straight up the bat.....i mean I guess I could buy 10 rockmines before the update...

lotuskat
07-19-13, 06:57 AM
Magmar, a direct level jump would be one of the worst things to happen. Im guessing we will miss out on all the lvl refills along the way except for one level. Even if we don't... its unlikely we will be able to use up say like...... 150 energy straight up the bat.....i mean I guess I could buy 10 rockmines before the update...

I'm also kinda frightened that the level jump will mean losing out on energy refills or a sudden infusion of energy.

jimboser
07-19-13, 08:28 AM
Agreeing with this. It would be nice if new levels were added maybe every other day for a few days, until the new desired max level was reached. That way there wouldn't be this huge surplus of energy that most players couldn't use for a while.

arale_norimaki
07-19-13, 09:19 AM
Agreeing with this. It would be nice if new levels were added maybe every other day for a few days, until the new desired max level was reached. That way there wouldn't be this huge surplus of energy that most players couldn't use for a while.

I am good with any possibility that gives me the jumps of energy, yours is definetely the best I've read so far

sdwombat
07-19-13, 10:36 AM
I am good with any possibility that gives me the jumps of energy, yours is definetely the best I've read so far

Agreed.

1Murphy1
07-19-13, 04:37 PM
I do hope they do increase levels. I've been level 30 for awhile have over 68,800 xp. My concern is will they add enough levels?
So for now I play and spend no money on gems. Besides loosing them to gem traps what does someone at level 30 need them for. My only goal is now collecting mithril for the dragon. In 2 days I will have the last one completed from the forge

joylogan
07-19-13, 09:01 PM
i have 108,165xp

Oliver118
07-19-13, 11:12 PM
I am on level 18 so I can't really say much:(

catcrack
07-20-13, 01:40 PM
You're not stuck at level 30 "forever", remember those other 29 levels?

Gardienn
07-20-13, 01:41 PM

Bahahahahahahahahaaaaaa!

ghjvcucjb
07-20-13, 03:13 PM

*spewing mango smoothie everywhere* LMBO!

You owe me a new iPad *angry eyes*

yousthere
12-01-13, 04:27 AM
I have been wondering, just like a lot of people I see wondering as well.

Is there ever going to be more levels past 30?? I see other lava games that have much more levels, all the way into the 70's if not further. Instead of all the short goals. Why isn't it move past 30? We still gain all the star points like if we were moving on but we are all stuck.
One thing I miss is that every time you would level up, your energy was full. That isn't the case anymore and the game seems to have stalled. :(

Please, please, please LAVA, can you please do an update that has more levels?

We all should make a poll and see how many gamers are frustrated being capped at a certain level!!
Who is with me?? :)

BriarAvenue
12-01-13, 08:13 AM
If leveling up allows means more advantage, e.g. getting gems, or reducing expansion requirements,
by all means, yes. If not, what difference it makes between 30 and 300 but a change in number?
It is what it is. I don't need the number to remind myself how far I hv progressed.

kooky panda
12-01-13, 12:08 PM
No need for a poll! It is on TL's List to increase the cap!

We definitely are going to raise it! We want to make sure we have content for it first, though - still working on filling out lvs 28-30! It IS pretty high on our list :)