PDA

View Full Version : Any more goals?

aleawads
12-18-12, 02:13 AM
I have no more goals ! Does it mean that I've completed all of them and no more coming? I did have a lot of them,but now I only have goal about playing different TL games?

aleawads
12-18-12, 02:15 AM
Sorry! I wanted to say " any more goals?" Stupid iPad ......

maguar
12-18-12, 02:21 AM
Have you expanded to Thurston? Unlocked the Tablet and Magic Garden? Gotten the Purple Cow and Sir Pigglesworth?

aleawads
12-18-12, 02:51 AM
Sorry! I wanted to say " any more goals?" Stupid iPad ......

Have you expanded to Thurston? Unlocked the Tablet and Magic Garden? Gotten the Purple Cow and Sir Pigglesworth?

Yes! I've done it all

maguar
12-18-12, 03:00 AM
Then there's probably only the shard quests if you haven't done all 4. While you're waiting for the next update set your own quests. Mine is to max every crafted item.

aleawads
12-18-12, 08:07 AM
Then there's probably only the shard quests if you haven't done all 4. While you're waiting for the next update set your own quests. Mine is to max every crafted item.

I only have 2 shards in my inventory and I think that was a quest about shards already. Does it mean that I should have another one about shards if you have sad 4?

maguar
12-18-12, 01:03 PM
You'll only get the next shard quest when you get the next shard. It may take awhile to get the shard though.

cymoril69
12-18-12, 07:38 PM
WHat is the shards quest? I've done all the other quests above and have no new quests. Thanks

maguar
12-18-12, 07:53 PM
WHat is the shards quest? I've done all the other quests above and have no new quests. Thanks

You'll find info about shards here. (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?38252-Tablet-of-Tabernum/page4) You'll find info about their quests in here (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?41844-Castle-story-Goals).

AbbyBites
12-18-12, 09:05 PM
Have you even completed the cooking caravan goal? That's a long one for me as I juggle adventure meals with caravan items.

AbbyBites
12-18-12, 09:12 PM
I'm still waiting on the 4th shard and am glad it's taking it is taking its time to drop. The first three came so fast I depleted resources in a fast second!

babman
12-19-12, 02:10 AM
Lucky u Abby (: im lvl 25 and havent got my first shard yet *cry* *cry* *cry* I have nothing todo but curse at the d amn stone as it only drops gold for me.

aleawads
12-19-12, 02:35 AM
Have you even completed the cooking caravan goal? That's a long one for me as I juggle adventure meals with caravan items.

Yes, I think I've done 2 of the caravan quests. It did take me a long time to do,but it is done!

drgness
12-19-12, 07:32 AM

I am as ever in awe Maguar, whilst I get enough to get by, I can't ever envisage getting enough mermaid scales to max out on everything, lol
I haven't given up hope of getting even one shard, I am currently experimenting collecting from the tablet at different times through the day, again I don't really think it will help, it just helps keep me amused ;-)

lalisa
12-19-12, 07:49 AM

Ooh, that's a great idea. I've been letting craft buildings idle while waiting for scales and coal and only thinking about expanding and not crafting.

maguar
12-19-12, 02:17 PM
I am as ever in awe Maguar, whilst I get enough to get by, I can't ever envisage getting enough mermaid scales to max out on everything, lol
I haven't given up hope of getting even one shard, I am currently experimenting collecting from the tablet at different times through the day, again I don't really think it will help, it just helps keep me amused ;-)

I've run all of my basic resources to the ground. I'm aware it's going to take till almost forever to max enchanted beams/blocks and enchcanters essence but it keeps me focused. I was doing the same thing with the shard as it gave me a sense of control.

Ooh, that's a great idea. I've been letting craft buildings idle while waiting for scales and coal and only thinking about expanding and not crafting.

I did that too. I think back now on all the times I collected from things when I was maxed. Oh the missed resources and crafting opportunities . . .

sluppies
12-19-12, 03:02 PM
I've reached level 30 now, done all the quests maxed on nearly all resources and waiting for my 4 th shard. I'm going to concentrate on wisps lanterns and expansions till the next update.

emamemam
12-21-12, 06:15 PM
I am in the same boat I have not got a goal in a while. I never got the cooking caravan with all the baking the one worth 50,000 I only know about it because my husband has that goal right now. He is level 21 I am 25.

As for mermaid scales I bought 6 ponds and collect on them more then anything. I am maxed out on mermaid scales and glimmer dust

maguar
12-21-12, 06:23 PM
I am in the same boat I have not got a goal in a while. I never got the cooking caravan with all the baking the one worth 50,000 I only know about it because my husband has that goal right now. He is level 21 I am 25.

As for mermaid scales I bought 6 ponds and collect on them more then anything. I am maxed out on mermaid scales and glimmer dust

I think you have to do skunkless apple pies, ice-cold lemonade, ambitious oranges and balance breakfast to get the cooking caravan.

I'd be converting those mermaid scales and glimmer dust into enchanters essence, you'll need it if you want to build the higher level buildings.

emamemam
12-21-12, 07:01 PM
I think you have to do skunkless apple pies, ice-cold lemonade, ambitious oranges and balance breakfast to get the cooking caravan.

I'd be converting those mermaid scales and glimmer dust into enchanters essence, you'll need it if you want to build the higher level buildings.

Yes I have been doing that.

And yes the pies and lemonade is what I am talking about. I have all the stuff made and ready for it I just have not gotten the quest for it

maguar
12-21-12, 07:15 PM
Yes I have been doing that.

And yes the pies and lemonade is what I am talking about. I have all the stuff made and ready for it I just have not gotten the quest for it

Sorry I thought the trigger for that caravan was when you had finished all four of the quests I mentioned.

mytalent1
12-22-12, 02:56 AM
TL is having 20% Gem Sale just for 24 hour window time. Could it mean an update is finally coming?

iLLUMI2012
12-22-12, 11:51 AM
I think it's a great idea to have a break from goals. I still have the Cooking Caravan to complete but that only requires food items. Thus it's a good window of opportunity to focus on creating Wisp Lamps and expanding my kingdom. :)

midnightmeerkat
12-22-12, 12:44 PM
I think it's a great idea to have a break from goals. I still have the Cooking Caravan to complete but that only requires food items. Thus it's a good window of opportunity to focus on creating Wisp Lamps and expanding my kingdom. :)

Yes, that's what I am concentrating on