PDA

View Full Version : Yellow lemon tree

yupiyupigumgum
12-17-12, 02:50 AM
Hello, everyone, just want your opinions. I haven't finished this lemonade goal in a long time. Like the apple, it's very hard to get unless you have the tree. Is there any other free source of lemon beside Sir pig kindness? I'm thinking of buying the tree, but if after this goal I won't need the lemon anymore, I'd rather use the gems to buy something more valuable. Like...um...um...well..to buy or not to buy a lemon tree. That is the question :p thanks!

thatgirl444
12-17-12, 05:00 AM
i got the lemon tree from adventures for free...if you dont want to spend the gems, be patient and you may get it..i also got a free albino piggy....so just keep doing the adventures and hope for something good :)

nokkha
12-17-12, 06:55 AM
I got it from the bandit quest. Are you doing the 10 lemonade for the cooking caravan now?

chocolaBB
12-17-12, 08:02 AM
I got two lemon trees from the bandit adv, and one apple tree from the dark cave adv ;)
Good luck!

mamareader02
12-17-12, 10:44 AM
I haven't been lucky enough to get any"gem item"from adventures-need more lemons

midnightmeerkat
12-17-12, 11:31 AM
After the lemonade goal there is a cooking caravan to produce 10 lemonade, 10 orange cobbler, 10 apple pie and 10 buffet breakfast. The reward is 50,000 coins.... I bought 2 orange trees, 1 lemon tree and 1 apple tree because you need double the oranges for this quest. To trigger the caravan you need to have triggered and completed those 4 recipes

yupiyupigumgum
12-17-12, 08:50 PM
I got it from the bandit quest. Are you doing the 10 lemonade for the cooking caravan now?

I'm still preparing lemonade for old thomas. Maybe when I finally done it, I'll be as old as him.

nokkha
12-17-12, 09:09 PM
I'm still preparing lemonade for old thomas. Maybe when I finally done it, I'll be as old as him.

Oh no you'll get it done in no time! The thing is you gonna have to make 10 more lemonades in the near future so you might wanna get the tree... 100 lemons more ya know ;)

greatday2bealive
12-18-12, 01:55 PM
I would buy it.

I've done the adventures several times and so far the only prizes I got were 2 statues and dark cave formation. (which I am keeping for decor)...takes so long to prepare for last adventure and most of the time it's not worth it...would rather use the whisps to make lanterns if chances of getting anything good is 1 in a million. Was holing to get an apple tree to get sir pigglesworth but I think I will just buy it now

debsbaked
01-06-13, 05:30 PM
The first rare item I got from a dark cave adventure was a lemon tree! The very next one dropped a royal pig! Too bad I wasn't caught up on hot sauce and had to send them on a bandit adventure this time!

dng1234
01-06-13, 05:52 PM
The only rare item I've got from the quests is a white cow. I've played some of the other games and built up enough gems to buy two each of the apple, lemon, and orange trees with gems to spare. I'm currently on the cooking caravan mission and wouldn't be near as far along in it without those tree purchases. IMO they're worth it.

axl7777
01-07-13, 09:47 AM
I would buy it.

I've done the adventures several times and so far the only prizes I got were 2 statues and dark cave formation. (which I am keeping for decor)...takes so long to prepare for last adventure and most of the time it's not worth it...would rather use the whisps to make lanterns if chances of getting anything good is 1 in a million. Was holing to get an apple tree to get sir pigglesworth but I think I will just buy it now

I found Mithril in a dark cave formation - you may not want to keep them just for decor...

arale_norimaki
01-07-13, 10:13 AM
I found Mithril in a dark cave formation - you may not want to keep them just for decor...

You can also mine it but the last hit. That way you can keep and chances are you get mithril and jewels anyway ;)

brandonu
01-07-13, 02:17 PM
I haven't got any trees from adventures, but I got a ton downloading the Holiday versions of Bakery Story and Restaurant Story. With my minimal gem balance prior, it was still enough to buy 2 apple trees, an orange tree and a lemon tree. I got my only golden apple from the magic garden shortly after purchasing my first apple tree.

xtcinla11
01-07-13, 03:05 PM
I bought my lemon tree after getting a lemon from sir piggy and needed to make lemonade. Since then I've gotten 3 more lemon trees from the bandits quest. Now I can make lemonade for all of team lava !!!!

Eilann
06-29-15, 10:28 AM
NEED AN OPINION !!

Already asked some neighbors, but both my options are valid, so its hard to decide. First, here's my situation :
_I'm lvl29.
_Only did a few Ancient vaults before switching to Roaming bandits. Haven't done that many Dark caves too bc of recent grapes event. So, i guess I have done maybe about 60 Roaming bandits.
_Bought apple tree first week I played and got orange tree early from Ancient vaults. But STILL NO LEMON TREE.
_My gems sources are stupid TL games (sorry to call them that, but fashion story ****ed me ! worst.gameplay.ever.), purple cow, adventures, and few more and there...but not much.
_I saved all my first gems to buy Wizard school, and now I'm saving to get the Fortune tellers tent.

But i have 80 gems now, and I see all my lvl20+ friends with the 3 types of trees, so I wonder if I should stop waiting to get the lemon tree from roaming bandits and buy it now. Delicious trade sounds fun. I'm just having trouble calculating how often I would be able to do it (maybe every 2days?), and how much time it'd take to reimburse my tree investment.

So, what do you guys think?
-1) option 1: keeping hope to get the tree in adventures, and hurrying to get fortune tellers
-2) option 2: buying lemon tree now.

(would appreciate arguments)

ladyperidot
06-29-15, 12:54 PM
Hello, everyone, just want your opinions. I haven't finished this lemonade goal in a long time. Like the apple, it's very hard to get unless you have the tree. Is there any other free source of lemon beside Sir pig kindness? I'm thinking of buying the tree, but if after this goal I won't need the lemon anymore, I'd rather use the gems to buy something more valuable. Like...um...um...well..to buy or not to buy a lemon tree. That is the question :p thanks!
I bought one with gems and got others through adventures. After the required lemonades, they are still useful. I do the delicious trade (lemonade, Apple pie and orange cobbler) on a regular basis

storm1804
06-29-15, 01:28 PM
NEED AN OPINION !!

Already asked some neighbors, but both my options are valid, so its hard to decide. First, here's my situation :
_I'm lvl29.
_Only did a few Ancient vaults before switching to Roaming bandits. Haven't done that many Dark caves too bc of recent grapes event. So, i guess I have done maybe about 60 Roaming bandits.
_Bought apple tree first week I played and got orange tree early from Ancient vaults. But STILL NO LEMON TREE.
_My gems sources are stupid TL games (sorry to call them that, but fashion story ****ed me ! worst.gameplay.ever.), purple cow, adventures, and few more and there...but not much.
_I saved all my first gems to buy Wizard school, and now I'm saving to get the Fortune tellers tent.

But i have 80 gems now, and I see all my lvl20+ friends with the 3 types of trees, so I wonder if I should stop waiting to get the lemon tree from roaming bandits and buy it now. Delicious trade sounds fun. I'm just having trouble calculating how often I would be able to do it (maybe every 2days?), and how much time it'd take to reimburse my tree investment.

So, what do you guys think?
-1) option 1: keeping hope to get the tree in adventures, and hurrying to get fortune tellers
-2) option 2: buying lemon tree now.

(would appreciate arguments)

I think option 1 is better (at least till you improve your gem situation) since you want to save your gems for the Fortune Teller. Adventures can give you awesome gem prizes. I got an albino pig, a black sheep, an orange tree and a glimmerdust trove from sending my knights on adventures. (On my other account I also got a lemon tree.) Try "Explore dark caves". It worked best for me.
If you try this one often and still get no lemon tree, maybe you should buy it.

Guardian452
06-29-15, 01:39 PM
I think option 1 is better (at least till you improve your gem situation) since you want to save your gems for the Fortune Teller. Adventures can give you awesome gem prizes. I got an albino pig, a black sheep, an orange tree and a glimmerdust trove from sending my knights on adventures. (On my other account I also got a lemon tree.) Try "Explore dark caves". It worked best for me.

I agree. If you keep going on quests (which you want to try to do every day anyways), you will eventually get one. I remember that getting a lemon tree seemed to take forever. I have something like 3 in my kingdom and another 7 in storage. I've been playing Castle for almost 2 years.

brandonu
06-29-15, 01:42 PM
Just keep adventuring and the gifts will come.

I think I only bought one apple tree with gems and now I have 6 apple trees, 12 lemon trees and 7 orange trees.

mreames
06-29-15, 01:43 PM
Unless something has changed, the dark caves is only capable of dropping an apple tree (as far as the trees go). Roaming bandits can drop a lemon tree and ancient vaults can drop an orange tree. All 3 are possible drops from the desert sands adventure and I believe the feral adventure. ;)

meme1098
06-29-15, 01:44 PM
Just keep going on quests...I have so many lemon trees now I lost count & never collect from them anymore. You'll get one eventually. Hopefully sooner than later. Although in terms of a burning ember for me that's much, much later...lol. Have 2 eggs & have been waiting on an ember for at least a year. I already have 6 dragons so that's not so important anyways.

Anaboe
06-29-15, 03:00 PM
The fortune-tellers tent has an unlimited fruit-adventure. So if you buy the tent, be sure not to mess that fortune up, so you will have as many lemons as you want... It's one of the early fortunes, but if you mess it up, then you'll only get 3 pieces of fruit (or something like that), so be sure you read carefully how to use the fortune so you get unlimited fruit.

Liloze
06-30-15, 09:44 AM
Just keep going on quests...I have so many lemon trees now I lost count & never collect from them anymore. You'll get one eventually. Hopefully sooner than later. Although in terms of a burning ember for me that's much, much later...lol. Have 2 eggs & have been waiting on an ember for at least a year. I already have 6 dragons so that's not so important anyways.

For two years now -collecting from the Roost daily- I only got what I have on the board as dragons go, no eggs, and of course no Ember.
Today I only got 15 energy, From across the desert sand, yes that is it ..... 15 energy, nothing else not even a single gem! And it's been weeks since I've last seen a black box! Like 6 weeks or so!

I usually do both Dark caves and across the desert sand almost daily, one from Barracks the other from the Queen's court.

I think it is time for me to stop adventuring, waste of energy if you ask me if S8 won't add significant drops from these very expensive adventures! :rolleyes:

PS. I will say one word on the Plume Hive and the rest of the adventures.... Useless..:rolleyes:

Eilann
07-02-15, 12:32 AM
Well thanks guys!
I decided to wait and feel better now that I have peoples support xD

Unlocked desert yesterday. Hope ill have better luck than with roaming bandits. I have the faery respite quest that asks 2 lemonades now. It adds to the pressure.

brandonu
07-02-15, 08:04 AM
For two years now -collecting from the Roost daily- I only got what I have on the board as dragons go, no eggs, and of course no Ember.
Today I only got 15 energy, From across the desert sand, yes that is it ..... 15 energy, nothing else not even a single gem! And it's been weeks since I've last seen a black box! Like 6 weeks or so!

I usually do both Dark caves and across the desert sand almost daily, one from Barracks the other from the Queen's court.

I think it is time for me to stop adventuring, waste of energy if you ask me if S8 won't add significant drops from these very expensive adventures! :rolleyes:

PS. I will say one word on the Plume Hive and the rest of the adventures.... Useless..:rolleyes:

I also go on non stop adventures. I typically get a box every 2-3 times, even if it's just a scarecrow, overgrown bench or a pumpkin hutch.

The last time my adventure came back from whatever the 2 day adventure hall is called, they came back with a burning ember. I couldn't tell you the last time that happened. I almost fell over and I was sitting down. Adventure onward!

Liloze
07-02-15, 08:10 AM
I also go on non stop adventures. I typically get a box every 2-3 times, even if it's just a scarecrow, overgrown bench or a pumpkin hutch.

The last time my adventure came back from whatever the 2 day adventure hall is called, they came back with a burning ember. I couldn't tell you the last time that happened. I almost fell over and I was sitting down. Adventure onward!

Congrats on the Ember :D
I would love to get a box every 2 to 3 times lol, even if it is a pumpkin hutch lol....
Eh No ! Across the Desert Sands simply HATES me lol :)
I got one box 2 days ago from Dark caves with Dark formation Rocks in it!
I was like HUH 😳😳😳hahaha