PDA

View Full Version : Tiles

Unregistered
12-08-10, 01:21 PM
Hello,
Is there a way to move/sell tiles that are already on the ground so I don't have to buy new ones first?
Thank you for anyone that replies :)

Unregistered
12-08-10, 02:43 PM
Hello,
Is there a way to move/sell tiles that are already on the ground so I don't have to buy new ones first?
Thank you for anyone that replies :)

Just select the tile you want to use and place it where you want to, and the tile that was there previously will acutomatically be put into your storage. You cant actually remove a tile before adding a new one, you just need to put the new tile down so that the 2 tiles swap. You can use the swapped tile (the one just put into storage) straight away if you need to.

Unregistered
12-08-10, 04:23 PM
Just select the tile you want to use and place it where you want to, and the tile that was there previously will acutomatically be put into your storage. You cant actually remove a tile before adding a new one, you just need to put the new tile down so that the 2 tiles swap. You can use the swapped tile (the one just put into storage) straight away if you need to.

So I have to buy at least one tile before switching to the tile I want?

Unregistered
12-09-10, 02:45 PM
So I have to buy at least one tile before switching to the tile I want?

just put down a white tile or one you have in storage then you can go back and put down the one you want.

Unregistered
12-11-10, 06:53 AM
just put down a white tile or one you have in storage then you can go back and put down the one you want.

Thanks for the reply :)

Unregistered
12-11-10, 06:54 AM
There currently isn't an option to sell tiles and wallpaper. Buying a new tile and replacing the old one will send the old tile into your inventory for future use. :cool:

Thanks for the reply