PDA

View Full Version : The little meter under recipes

Unregistered
12-08-10, 01:13 PM
What is that little meter with the chef's hat next to it that can be either barely full or really full? what does it mean?

Unregistered
12-08-10, 01:25 PM
What is that little meter with the chef's hat next to it that can be either barely full or really full? what does it mean?

That's a meter to show how much longer it will be until you are premontied in the item...so the more times you make/use that item it will increase the bar...when you get premontied you get exp/money and sometimes gems :D
Hope this answers your question :)

Unregistered
12-11-10, 07:43 PM
I mean, does the bar with the chef hat do anything special other than gems and all tht...i mean, i was making things over and over to get it up, and then it doesnt do anything extra. Couldnt it atleast cut down time, or make more in a batch or something?

Unregistered
12-11-10, 07:47 PM
I mean, does the bar with the chef hat do anything special other than gems and all tht...i mean, i was making things over and over to get it up, and then it doesnt do anything extra. Couldnt it atleast cut down time, or make more in a batch or something?

Let's review, shall we?

The meter keeps track of your mastery of that particular recipe. There are four ranks of mastery and reaching each rank will yield rewards for you. Level up the ranks by preparing the recipe. :cool:

That's what it does, nothing more, nothing less. Once you master four tho, you earn more coin for each serving.

Unregistered
12-23-10, 05:21 PM
My bakery doesn't have the meter with the hats like in restaurant story. Does anyone know why?

Unregistered
12-23-10, 05:50 PM
My bakery doesn't have the meter with the hats like in restaurant story. Does anyone know why?

If you havent reached level 8 yet, there aren't meters..